Do you have questions about the Bible Cafe and online Bible study? We’re here to answer them. Please post a comment below, and we’ll reply. To get you started, here are the frequently asked questions we receive by email:

faqHow do I subscribe to the Bible study?

• There is no fee to participate in the online small group, so you do not need to subscribe. We do recommend that you sign up to get the blog posts by email. Look in the top right of this page, and you’ll see a place to put your email address. This will lead you to Feedburner, a blog tool that allows us to send you posts by email. We protect your email address and do not sell or spam with information.

What day and time do we meet?

• Women all over the world are participating in the online study, so we are limited by time zone differences. Therefore, we do not meet a a specific time, just a specific day. For the Summer Bible Study, we are meeting on Tuesday each week. You’ll get an email with the blog update and questions related to the current study. Visit the Bible Cafe and post your comments about the current study.

How do I participate in online study?

• Similar to a church small group, we’ll ask questions about the current lesson. Please post a comment and answer or ask another question. We’ll also accept any prayer requests and support you in your study. We learn from one another, so every question and comment is helpful. Please participate in the discussions.

What church are you affiliated with?

• We are nondenominational and all Christian women are welcome to participate.

What can I do to help the online small group?

• We ask that you pray for one another and for the group leader.

Where can I find the audio/video segments for the study?

• Not all authors have audio or video segments for their Bible studies. If they are available, we’ll let you know. Currently, the audio segments are $3.99 each from Lifeway and the video segments are $4.99. Because of copyright laws, and our respect for the authors, we do not provide these at the Bible Cafe. If you want to include them in your study, you need to purchase them from the publisher or author. These are highly recommended, however due to the cost they are optional for the online study. If you participate in a church study, they will have a leaders kit (about $199.00) and play the video at church for your viewing.

Do you profit from this Bible Cafe?

• No, we are not affiliated with any of the authors or publishers and we buy our own materials, just like you. When available, we purchase the Leader Kit at our own expense. We also purchase all the images for the study, and pay for the blog hosting. You’ll see sponsor ads; these ads provide a small fund towards our operating expenses; we do not profit from this bible study.

When is the next study?

Please visit our Current Studies Schedule

Do you have a question? Please post a comment below, thank you!

• Beverly Sallee Ophoff says:

I was so grateful to hear Beth speak about a time when she was closest to Jesus the enemy attacked her and she was vulnerable. This happened to me. God was merciful to bring me back. I do pray that through this study we will all be reminded again how sly the enemy is and how on guard we must be at all times.
      ! Peter 5:8-“Be sober-be vigilant”. Thankful for Beth’s honesty which inspires us all to be the same.

• Niki Rogers says:

Hello. I am new to Women’s Bible Cafe but very hungry for a closer walk with God and for interaction and fellowship with other Christian women. I would like to join the Spiritual Warfare study starting on Nov. 8. I am in the process of purchasing the book, I’ve submitted my email address to Bible Cafe, what more do I need to do in order to participate?

• Pamm Muzslay says:

I think I just found my answer with Christine’s comments . . . thanks!

• Pamm Muzslay says:

I’m in desperate need of a structured Bible study, but my work/ministry schedule does not coincide with the Bible study schedule of my home church. I’ve been wanting to do the Beyond Yourself study and just found ya’ll this morning on-line! I know you started the 13th and today is the 17th, but if I pick up the book this evening, can I jump right in, get caught up with everyone, and walk on from here with ya’ll? Please? Please? Please!

• Julie Hodges says:

We will be about a week behind the rest will we still be able to view the blog?

The blog posts will never be deleted, so you can jump into the study when it’s possible for you. People will be starting late as their books arrive late, and others will jump ahead because they want to finish quicker. Just come and read the blog posts at a time and day most convenient for your schedule.

• Jean says:

Where do I download the Ruth audios? I have a group of six women who are going to meet weekly to study the book, but we would also like to download the audio portion.

All material for the study is available from Lifeway Stores. They do not have any audio or video downloads for Ruth by Kelly Minter, however they do have her music for sale if you want to include it in the study. You’ll also notice recipes at the end of each week, it would be fun for your home group to make these and share yoru experience with us.

Beth Moore will be placing video clips on her blog, every other Tuesday. You’ll be able to watch them on her blog.

• barbara says:

is there an audio or video lesson we need to download or is it just the workbook ?

Last year in the Summer Bible Study, Beth Moore posted videos on her blog. We’ll link to those during this study. The workbook author, Kelly Minter, does not offer any audio or video segments for the study at this time. She does have music that you can purchase from Lifeway.com

For this study, we’ll be using the workbook and watching the video segments posted by Beth Moore.