Me, Myself and Lies Womens Online Bible Study

Please join us in a womens online bible study starting on January 10, 2011 as we explore the world of Me, Myself and Lies: A Thought Closet Makeover with Jennifer Rothschild. We’ll be reading this six week bible study together as we begin the new year. During the six weeks of study, you will read the workbook at home and come to the online Womens Bible Cafe once a week on Monday to join us in a small group discussion. There is no specific time for the discussion, you can visit the site at your convenience and post a comment about the lesson of the week. If you subscribe to the Womens Bible Cafe by email, you’ll receive an announcement in your email letting you know the discussion has started.

We invite you to join us and women around the world as we read scripture together and learn from one another. We are non-denominational and any woman with an interest in exploring womens bible study is invited to join us. All you need to attend is a copy of the workbook  Me, Myself and Lies: A Thought Closet Makeover by Jennifer Rothschild.

This is the second time we are leading this Jennifer Rothschild study at the Womens Bible Cafe. Here are some comments from the women who participated the first time:

• This was a powerful study. I’m amazed at how cluttered my thought closet has been. I’m a work in progress and that’s okay as long as I keep Him centered in my thoughts and life. Linda
  • I am a prideful person. My thought closet these days is mostly full of prideful thoughts as I get caught up in the rush of daily activities and forget patience. This closet cleaning has been needed for an awfully long time, and it feels so good to get in there and figure this all out. Cindy
  • I love a study that is not only informative, but allows us to put into practice what we are learning. It reminds me of a statement Beth Moore made in her Stepping Up bible study about not just eating the seed of God’s word, but sowing the seed. I feel like that’s just what we’re accomplishing through this bible study. Amy

During our six-week study, we’ll discover what a thought closet is, unclutter the closet, fill the closet with truth, guard the closet door, and place God in the center of our thoughts. This is a powerful and life-changing study and one you will not want to miss!

HOW TO JOIN THE ME, MYSELF AND LIES BIBLE STUDY

• Post an introduction below and let us know you are joining the study. To introduce yourself, simply comment with your name, where you live, and why you are interested in this study.
  • Get a copy of the workbook Me, Myself and Lies by Jennifer Rothschild. You can find the book at Lifeway Stores, Amazon, or Jennifer’s Website.
  • Read the Frequently Asked Questions for the Womens Bible Cafe

Welcome to the Makeover!

• candice says:

Hi

I am new to this site and would like to join the next session on line. It will be my first bible study on line and I am looking forward to it. I am currently living and working in Saudi Arabia.

• Lori says:

I am joining this study late! I just found it. I am waiting on my book, so hopefully can join in discussion soon. Our ladies bible study at my church meets on Friday nights right now :(. Family night for us, so not able to attend. I have been looking for a study that I can do in the evenings and still connect with other women to discuss it. This is it!! Thanks so much.

• Tina Rodriguez says:

Hi i was wandering if i could do the study om the 10th i order the workbook it is on its way

You can start the study late and go at your own pace. We do not remove the articles for the studies, they will be moved to “completed studies” when we finish the group lesson.

• Tina Rodriguez says:

Hi my Name is Tina I want to do a bible study and this one sounds like just what i need so that i can clean out my closet. I am form Yacolt Wa

• Kimberly says:

Hello everyone! My name is Kimberly. This is my first bible study so I’m really excited. I’m starting late, but this feels like a great place to start!

• Pamela says:

Hello, I am Pamela From Oklahoma. I did a search for online bible study and found this site.This is my first online bible study and I am really excited to get started.

• Theresa says:

Hi my name is Theresa. My family and I recntly moved to Abilene, TX. I am very excited to join this group (although late). I am making a stonger effort to stay grounded in the Word through out the day with purpose and instill the same value in my kids. With a new world around me, new surroundings, etc. now is the perfect time to clean out “my” closet.

• Kathy says:

I am excited about starting this study! I have attended studies before, but sometimes I was not able to attend every week because I substitute. This was a great compromise for me. I still have the accountability without the guilt if I can’t attend every week.

• Leeanna says:

Hi Everyone, My name is Leeanna and I am from Georgia! I know I am starting late but I am so excited this is exactly where I am at right now and where I am struggling! I can’t wait to watch the videos and get the book! Wow this is a great idea!!

• Lorie says:

Hi. Because of my crazy schedule I am not able to attend a bible studay in person so I found this online study. I am joining late but will order the book and catch up.

• Deb says:

Hi, my name is Deb and I am from Michigan. I have found it difficult to attend a Bible study. I found this site and am excited to join this group. I hope I am not too late for this series, is it archived?

You can start anytime, we archive the studies. Current studies such as this will remain as a link at the top of the site for about 3 months after the study has ended.

• Jenny says:

Hello, my name is Jenny and I live in the Chicago area. I am joining the study a bit late as I just found this site. I have been going through some tough times lately and have a renewed hunger for God and am looking for some good, godly teaching, I hope to be able to learn, grow and contrubute. Glad you are all here. Will be catching up as soon as my book arrives,

• Eve says:

Hello:

My name is Eve and I recently relocated form Chicago to Pennslyvania and now to Georgia.I am in search of a church home and have found myself slipping with my weekly bible studies.I am excited about joining this group because I want to be more in my word.

Thanks

• Irene says:

Hi my name is Irene and this is my first time joining an online Bible study. I am from El Paso, TX but am currently temporarily in Pensacola, FL for one more month. I am interested in participating in this study to help me learn to see myself, accept myself and love myself as God loves me and not in the critical doubtful negative manner that I have had a tendency to do so often in my thought life.

• ADM says:

Hi,
    I am Anne from Wisconsin and this is my first study. I know I am a little late joining, but my book came today so I will catch up!

• Bekkie says:

Hi!! I’m Bekkie from McAllen, Texas and I would LOVE to join this online study! I’ve been dealing alot lately with negative thoughts and feel like God placed this in my life for a reason. I happen to run across this website last night as I googled “pleasing people instead of God”….so as you can tell, I’m in dire need! 🙂

Please join us Bekkie, we’re glad that God sent you here 😉

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27 NIV

• Jackie says:

Hi – My name is Jackie and I’m from Staten Island NY. I have a hard time attending small group studies because my job is so demanding that I get home late. So I decided to join this online group that is more convenient for me and study on my lunch break, in the mornings on my bus ride to work in NYC and at home before going to bed. Thank you for this great site.

This format is perfect for you Jacki, you can connect with other Christian women and enjoy your intimacy with God as you focus on His Word each day. I’m glad you found us!

• Mia says:

Hi I’m Mia. I’m the Full-time Children Ministry Director at my church and recently have been hungering for more of God’s word but dont have time to find an actual Bible study to attend. I do my own personal devotions and read a lot, but its not the same as sharing a prayer request and/or getting feedback from other women.

• Barbara says:

I have been given this website by my daughter-in-law today. I have been reading the comments and would like to have a closer relationship with God hopefully by reading and sharing the written word of God with others.

• Janet says:

My name is Janet and I live in Webb lake Wi. I am looking forward to
    being active in a study, and this really looks like a good one!

• Hahley Kirk says:

Hi! My name is Hahley and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I work double weekends and unfortunetly do not get to go to Sunday services. I was looking for something to still spend some time with God and am glad I found it! I’m also having twins in August which should be exciting!

Welcome to the study Hahley! I’m glad you made the decision to spend time in intimacy with God right now. It will not take long to catch up on the reading.

• Kelly says:

Hi my name is Kelly, Im from Columbus Ohio, I can not wait to get started. I believe their will be a lot I can learn.

• Lynn Colon says:

I am thrilled about this study. I am a mother of twins and teacher of 23 lovely 2nd graders. I have been making excuses for not joining a bible study, but my closet is so cluttered that I am glad I am know. Happy cleaning!

My kids attend a Christian school and I wanted this online format because the teachers told me how much they missed bible study. The could not attend the church small groups because of their work schedules, so the online study is perfect for them. When I started the Womens Bible Cafe, a women in my small group became very ill and was on an oxygen tank in a wheelchair. She inspired me to bring bible studies into the homes of women who were affected my personal or family illness. I am thankful God has placed me here, I heard His voice and I followed it.

• Yvette Cla says:

Well, I never did a bible study before and felt this would be great as its dealing with women issues! Us women have to wear so many hats, so I my hope is I can grow more through this experience.

• Yvette Cla says:

Hey,

My name is Yvette from Queens, NY. The Bible study sounded right up my alley so I am looking forward to it. Stay bless sisters.

• Tricia says:

I am Tricia from Nebraska. Really looking forward to my first online bible study…actually..my first bible study period. Always too nervous to join one so this is perfect for me! Thanks!

• Tricia says:

Hi! I am Tricia and I am from Nebraska! This is also my first online bible study…I am so so excited!

• Jeana Floyd says:

Looking forward to this Bible study – just got my workbook today! Ready to get started!

• Emily M says:

Hi! I’m Emily from South Carolina! I’ve recently started with a small group and we’re reading Praying God’s Word by Beth Moore. We meet every Wednesday night, actually, we have yet to meet because of the snow. But, I’ve already heard God speak through me, others in the group, and His word via email discussions. I am joining this group (although I will have a little catching up to do when my book arrives), as more of a personal study, because my closet is a mess! 🙂

• PattyA says:

Hi !! I am PattyA from northwestern WI. I have been doing bible studies for about 5 or 6 years. So not that long. This is my first online study, I am very excited to give this a try. There are 4 of us that have commited to doing this study. The book looks great…

Welcome Patty! You sound like you may be leading the small group, let me know if I can help with anything. The only thing I miss about the online studies is the potluck celebrations…haven’t discovered how to add that into our group 😉

• Breana says:

Hi my name is breana and this is my first online study, i think im a little late but id still like to join.

Thanks for joining us Breana, its not too late to start. The workbook study is not as time consuming as other studies, so you’ll be reading at the same place as the group in no time.

• Jeana Floyd says:

I’m from Arkansas and looking to this study! My first online Bible study!

• Mary Ann says:

Ok, I’m a little late here, but I’m going to attempt this study. I promise to catch up though!

I’m Mary Ann and I live in Maryland. Have participated in several studies here on WBC and enjoyed each one. (Ruth was my first, and my favorite so far.)

• Shannah says:

Hi, I am Shannah from Alabama…just discovered your site and am so excited about joining in on the study. This will be my first online study as well and I can’t wait to see what God reveals to me. I am sure my thought closet needs some decluttering!

• Emily says:

Will the group discussion start next week, or are the somewhere else on the site?

I started the book and it is already teaching me so much. I love the line ” Who I am and what I struggle with are not he same thing.”

The group discussion will be posted Sunday night California time, so you’ll receive it in email format Monday morning. You can post a group comment anytime, just as you did, and share your comments during the study. Did you read the bio and introduction on the author? She is genuine and remarkable in her life story. I saw her sing at my church, and also read her study called Walking by Faith (one of my favorite studies).

How is the weather in Afghanistan? Here in the states, we have snow in 49 of 50 states and its been really cold.

Hey, Emily! Praying for you! =)I love that line, too… so often we define ourselves ( at least I do) by what we can’t do… when God is interested in what we can do, through Him1

• Emily says:

Thank you for the prayers!! The just started snowing yesterday here, and when I was trying to focus on what God has given us in my meditation today while walking to the chow hall for dinner, I was fixated on the amazing mountains covered in snow here. It made me tingle 🙂 My spiritual Mom (my pastor’s wife) tells me when that happens while you are thinking of God, it is the Holy Spirit working in you 🙂 The natural wonder of the Earth is breath taking! I assume you think the same because your picture is of the ocean 🙂

I love, love, love the ocean… especially now, when it is 15 degrees outside. I’m like you, though, about becoming fixated on God’s goodness through nature. Right now, everywhere I look outside my window is snow (one of the snowiest winters we’ve had in Ky. in a while), and it is so clean and crisp… makes me think about how pure God can make us!

• Linda says:

Hello Ladies,

My name is Linda and I’m in Alabama. I’ve moved several times in the last four years and have not found a church home or Bible study. This is the first Bible Study I’ve done online and the first Bible study I’ve done in several years. Just downloaded week one to catch up.

• Stephanie says:

Hi, I’m Stephanie from North Texas. I’m eager to re-engage my faith and in learning how to apply God’s lessons to my daily life. Got my book. Anxious to study it. Interested in change and enlightenment this year.

• Jeana Floyd says:

Ready to get started!

Karen
    Florida
    I need a complete mindful closet makeover!!!!!!!!!

• Jena says:

Hi! I am Jena from York, Pa and this will be my first online womens Bible study. I am picking up the book this weekend! Sorry if i missed the first session but I will pick up quickly and look forward to next Monday!
    Jena

• Christy Saller says:

Hi. My name is Christy Saller. I have three little ones. I have never done a internet Bible Study…gravate towards doing Bible studies alone but my friend is doing this one so I thought I would give it a try. The topic is something we certainly all need

Welcome Christy! For sometime, I too did my bible studies alone because I could not meet at the same time as my church group. Then I created this online format for women like you and me, who are independent learners and wanted to fellowship with other Christians. It’s turned out to be more than I can imagine…God is fruitful. I’m glad you’re in the study with us.

• KT says:

I just happened on this site and believe there are no coincidences in the lives of God’s children so decided to join the study. Am ordering my book today.

I too believe three are no coincidences and God places people and events smack in the middle of our path! You’ll be amazed how many people found this study by accident! Welcome to the study KT, glad you are joining us 🙂

• Raquel says:

Hi – My name is Raquel and I’m from Illinois! Started out the new year looking for an online women’s bible study since I couldn’t fit our church’s bible study into my calendar. This is my first experience with an online bible study…so I’m very excited!

• Kara says:

Hi, I’m Kara and I’m from St. Louis. My friend Kelly told me about this study, and I am looking forward to learning and sharing with others through this study.

• Sandy says:

Hi, I’m Sandy. I’m excited to begin this study! My closet needs a good cleaning out!

• Pamela Kindell says:

Hi, I’m Pam from Talent, OR. This is my first online bible study and I’m really excited about it. I’ve needed a study that will give me the freedom of studying each day at a time I can choose.

• Amanda says:

Hi! I’m Amanda from South Carolina. I have been wanting to find an online bible study to participate in and I’m so glad I found this site. This study sounds like a perfect way to start off the new year. Looking forward to it!

• Melissa says:

Hi, I’m Melissa from Florida. I can’t seem to fit a regular bible study into my schedule, so I’m hoping this will work for me. Can’t wait to see how it all works out.

• Lynne says:

Hi, I am from Southern California and this would be my first online Bible Study. I struggle with what others think of me and yet I know whose I am and who I am in Christ is all that matters. Cleaning out the closet of those perceptions of others and focusing on what my Maker says will be a good way to begin the new year.

• Chandelle says:

My name is Chandelle Paccione and I would like to join this study. This is definitely a time for new beginnings for me…although I’m sure most people say that at the beginning of every new year, but there is no choice for me, I HAVE to turn things around! I hope this helps me with my day to day thoughts and feelings about myself and brings me closer to God.

• Kellie says:

Hi I’m Kellie, from NC. I’m interested in this bible study for a couple of reasons. The name of the study caught my attention, since many times I am my own worst critic. And, I’ve never attempted an online study. Didn’t know you could do that! Looking forward to it.

• Regina says:

Hello,
    My name is Regina and I live in Westchester, NY. This is my first online bible study and I am looking forward to it.

• Sabrina F. says:

Hi, I am Sabrina and I live in Riverside, CA. I was attending my church’s study, but my work schedule will not allow regular attendance. I am very pleased that I found this online study! I look forward to continuing study of God’s Word, how I can better apply it to my life, and being able to share with a community of like-minded women. I would love to hear from anyone living in my area and maybe we can connect in person. Everyone be blessed this week!

• Margaret Hardy says:

Hi, my name is Margaret and this will be my first online study. I am very excited about the study.I live in The Woodlands which is close to Houston Texas.I am a blessed mother of 5 beautiful children ages 23,21,14,12,and 9. The 3 youngest are still at home and attend a online school out of Virgina. I am so looking forward to meeting all of you :)Blessings, Margaret

• Ann M. says:

Hi I am Ann M. from the Midwest. As many of you have said, this is my first on-line bible study and I am excited yet nervous to get started. I have done similar studies at church but over the past few years have allowed my schedule to get in the way. It is time to change my thinking and my ways.

• Sybil says:

I’m Sybil, from North Carolina. I was looking for a Bible study to do online, and came across this one. I was in LifeWay today and struck up a conversation with another lady who was looking at Bible Study material. I told her about this one and she bought the book too! I trust it will be a blessing to us all.

• Kathy says:

Hi! My name is Kathy and I am from Phoenix Arizona. I want to join the Bible study to meet new friends and make God the center of my life. This is my first on-line Bible study.

• Amy says:

Hello! I am Amy from the Panhandle area of Texas. This is my first official bible study with this website. I bought the book and followed along with the Invisible War study, but did not post to the blog. I was excited and thankful to find this website. I am looking forward to this new study with all of you!

• Cathie says:

I’m Cathie from Savannah, GA. I’m looking forward to trying a new format for Bible study. I think it will be a great experience hearing so many thoughts and perspectives.

• Shanetha Hughes says:

Hello to everyone! I am joing this online bible study because I want to have a closer net relationship and knowledge of Christ. I currently do not have a church home. One of my goals this year is to grow closer to Christ. And I feel a great feeling about this study as soon as I hear about it! The last couple of weeks I’ve been feeling a toughing on my spirit, to build a closer relationship with God. So I am truly excited about the direction of where my life is going this year! Thanks for allowing me to share! Shanetha

• Margarita says:

Hello everyone!!

I’m Margo,from the Twin Cities’ suburbs, looking forward to do this Bible Study online, my first one. I came across this site in Nov, searching for online Bible Studies.

• Kimberly Keen says:

Hello,
    I’m Kimberly Keen from Jacksonville, Florida. This is my first online Bible study and I’m very excited about working towards making Christ the focus of my each and every day.

• Diane says:

Hello, My name is Diane and I live in NW Wisconsin.. This is my first online study that I’m doing with some friends in the area.. I’m looking forward to the study..

• Erica says:

Hello. I’m Erica and I’m from the Washington, DC area. I’m interested in this study because my thoughts affect my action, and I really want to put my focus back on God. I’ve been looking for a new church for a while, and have not been involved in a “structured” study for a while. I think this will be a good way to get that!

• Mary says:

I what to study my bible more so I need help and motivation from a group like this. I am Mary and I leave in lagos Nigeria

• Kaye says:

It sounded interesting and a couple of my friends and I decided to try it out. I have been looking for a bible study online…Like to learn new things and things I can share with others in my ministry.

• Erika says:

Hi my name is Erika from Moreno Valley, California. I am looking forward to joining an online bible study because I want to learn more about the bible and rekindle my relationship with Jesus. I have three small children and time gets away from me so this is great for me.

• Hello Everyone! I am a Contributing Writer for Crosswalk.com and “The Fish” and recently had the pleasure of attending a Fresh Grounded Faith conference and interviewing Jennifer for Crosswalk! http://www.crosswalk.com/spirituallife/women/11643074/

She is so inspiring and I really wanted to do one of her Bible studies. I have never done an online study before and what better way to start!

Peace be with you,

Deborah J. Thompson

• Teresa says:

Hello! My name is Teresa and I live in West Texas. I found your website yesterday and saw this study starting soon. I looked at reviews of the book and this seems to be what I need at this moment in my life. Lately I have been repeately reminded about my thoughts and heart and how they should be pleasing to God. I feel that I have been off track in this department for a few months. This is my first online study. I am excited to see how God will use this to draw me nearer to Him.

• Tiffany Moore says:

My name is Tiffany and I am ready to begin something new that I have never done before in my life.

• Tiffany Moore says:

My name is Tiffany and I am very inteested to learn and share what the Lord is doing and has done for eacha and every one of us. I’m ready!!!

• Kim says:

I am looking forward to this study.

• Alisha says:

Hello All–
    I’m Alisha From Washigton.I Have Never Done An Online Bible Study Before. I’m Really Looking Forward To It!

• Amanda says:

Hello my name is Amanda and I am from Oregon. I came across this website while looking for a womens bible study. Very excited to begin this study with you all! I really would like to connect with more women in Christ!

• Rose says:

I am wanting to lead a Women’s Bible Study and was going use this book. I am looking forward to this online study to help me grow and also give me greater insight as I help other women grow.

• Denise says:

Hungry to be in the word!! My name is Denise and I live in the beautiful Chattanooga , Tn area. Look forward to see what God shares in this study!!

• Linda says:

Hello! I’m Linda from the southern shore of Lake Superior. I have been asking to be led to a Woman’s Bible Study and therefore, here I am.

• Tiffany says:

Hi! I’m Tiffany from Douglasville, Georgia. I am brand spankin’ new to the online bible studies. I am actually leading this same bible study at my church beginning 1/12/11, but I thought it would be great if I joined this forum to take back some good information to my ladies. I chose this study because my thought closet is desperatly seeking a makeover! I am constantly beating my self up and comparing myself to others. I need to just stop and remind myself who created me and just how great HE thinks I am! I am super excited and can’t wait to get started!

• Pam says:

Hi! My name is Pam and I have lived in Anchorage, Alaska for 15 years. I need to seek God’s face on a daily basis and I am looking forward to doing that with this study of His Word. I know the Lord has given us the power to rebuke Satan and I want to learn more about recognizing the deceiving lies that lead to strongholds in my life. Looking forward to praising God with all of you!

• Marietta says:

Hi Ladies! My name is Marietta and I live in Long Beach, California. I’m right in the middle of Jesus The One and Only, which is the second study I’ve done with Womens Bible Cafe and I am blessed every single day with a jewel from God’s word because of it. A mental closet makeover sounds delightful as I notice lots of “people pleasing” going on in my mind which I’d like to change to God pleasing. See you Monday!

• Betty Jo Marcotte says:

Hello, I am Betty Jo, my friends call me Jo. I live in Crestview Florida (northwest panhandle). I found this web site while looking for a devotion that could be sent to my new phone. This Bible study looks like just what God ordered for me…..it will be my first on line study so I am not sure just what to expect. I just know that my hearts desire is to know God better and to draw closer to him.

• Debbie Marquardt says:

My name is Debbie, and I live in Warren, Oregon. I have completed two previous Bible Cafe studies (last summer), and am looking forward to starting my year out right – in The Word!

Blessings to all!

• Janice says:

Hi! I’m Janice and have just moved with my family down to Southern Illinois from Northern Indiana. This is my first online Bible study.

• Kaye says:

Would love to join this Bible study. Live in Myrtle Beach SC and want to be closer to God. Need some clsoet cleaning. Am pretty hard on myself. Need direction.

• pam says:

Hello- My name is Pam and I live in Colorado. This is my first online bible study and am really looking forward to it. !!!

• Ann Marie says:

Hello – I’m Ann Marie from Michigan and I can’t wait to get my book and start this study. What a great way to start the year cleaning out my thought closet. I want to be armored with the word of God to guard me against negative thinking. Can’t wait to start.

• Yvette says:

Hi, from New Hampshire. My first online study too.

• Nicole says:

Hi there, I’m Nicole from Reno, Nevada. I “accidentally” found this site after searching for Willow House home decor which led me to Christian jewelry, which landed me here. This is a great way to spend time with God every day even with an erratic schedule. God bless.

• Charity says:

Hi, I’m Charity from Fayetteville, NC. I am a SAHM. I currently do not have a church home and have never attended any type of Bible study. I am looking forward to this experience.

• Deanna says:

Hello Ladies!

This will be my first online Bible study. I am so excited about it!!!! I live in a small town in Coarsegold, California. I am blessed to be able to stay home and homeschool my two children. I am looking forward to this study:)

• Kim says:

Kim, Atlanta

I’ve done this study before, but I would love to review it again. It’s one of my very favorite bible studies! Every woman needs this. Thanks for being brave enough to reveal the lies and to magnify the Truth.

Blessings and God’s Favor,
    Kim

• Amber says:

Hello! I live in San Diego, CA and am very excited to have found this online woman’s bible study. I was a part of a woman’s bible study last year, but it was in person and because my work often times requires a lot of travel, I missed a lot of sessions which wasn’t working out for me, or for the other members. So, I am looking forward to trying an online study that I can be a part of no matter where my work may send me 🙂

• Shannon says:

Hi – I’m Shannon from a small town in Midwest Nebraska. This is my first online bible study. I have been considering this format for some time now as it seems that it can be difficult to physically be some place at a specific day and time. I am very much looking forward to this opportunity to gain new insights and meet new friends.

• Denise says:

I am excited about joining the Bible Study. I have not been in one in a while and I really need and miss it. 🙂

• Beverly says:

My name is Beverly and I live in NJ. This Bible study sounds great. I’m really looking forward to it.

• Janelle says:

My name is Janelle and I am from Texas! My friend Erica led me to this website. I am excited about this online bible study and pray that we all receive blessings from this experience!

• Jackie says:

I was looking for studies for my group at Church and came across this site. Though this study is not suitable for the group, it certainly speaks to me. I’ve printed down week one already, gearing up to go.

• Baronne says:

I am excited to work on these issues and to start my first online bible study.

• Erica says:

Hello all! My name is Erica and I live in TX. I’m a single young woman who continues to struggle with relationships and this is very bothersome to me. I have quiet time that I share with God, but am also looking for a forum of Christian women who can help me better understand the true treasures God has stored up for me. I happened upon this site and instantly saw the title of this Bible Study. It totally represents what I feel is needed in my life right now. It is my desire that through this online Bible Study, I can emerge a better Erica – – better able to love my God, better able to love myself and better able to love others!

• Kristin says:

Hi, I’m Kristin and I live in Kentucky. I am interested in this study because I want to unclutter my thoughts and begin 2011 with a healthy, spiritual outlook on life and a closer personal relationship with God.

• Shallene says:

Hello! My name is Shallene and I am from Minnesota. This is my first bible study and I am needing this in my life as it has been an exhausting year. I am anxious to try!

• Erin says:

Hi! My name is Erin and I am from St. Louis. My good friend Kelly just invited me to join this discussion. It is my first online Bible Study and I am really excited. It sounds like a great way to get 2011 headed in the right direction!

• Amber says:

Hello,

I am from Indiana and I am looking forward to joining the Bible study.

• Kelly says:

Hi! My name is Kelly and I’m from St. Louis MO. I just found this site and I am really excited about this study!

• Jennifer Johnson says:

Hi,

My name is Jennifer. I am currently living in Santa Clarita, California. This is also my first online study. I recently relocated and have not found a church to call home, but really wanted to join a bible study. A friend recommended this study and when I came across your site and saw you were doing this study, I knew I had to join. I am looking forward to cleaning out my very cluttered thought closet.

• Janette says:

Hi, I am Janette and live in the Houston, TX area. This is my first time to join a study here, and it happens to be on a topic that I know I struggle with. I like the flexibility of an online study and am looking forward to taking some time to do this for myself.

• Debbie says:

From Purcellville, VA. I happened upon this website as I was searching for a personal study to embark on for the new year, and the name of this book intrigued me. I look forward to this new experience as we do a little cleanup!

• Renee Parker says:

Hi my name is Renee’, I live in North Carolina. This is my first online bible study. I was doing a search for something I had lost the information on about the bible and found this site. I am really looking forward to being apart of this.

• Anne says:

Hi, I am Anne from McKinney Texas. I have been in a women’s bible study before and loved it, but can’t seem to find the right one again. I am looking forward to this – my first online bible study and the topic hits home with me. Looking forward to joining all of you in this study.
    Thank you Lord for this opportunity to work in community to be closer to you.

• Necco says:

I am CJ from Nevada. This is my first online bible study. I am so excited that the Lord lead me to this site! This study will be very insightful and with the Lord’s strength, I will be able to apply it to my life. I love the idea of accountability since it is easy to get busy. I am thankful for this site. Let the learning begin.

• Sandy says:

Hi– I am Sandy and live in Cheney, WA— Cheney is a small town just outside of Spokane, WA. I’m really looking forward to this online study— it looks interesting and very much what I need at this point in my life.
    I ordered the workbook today directly from Jennifer’s website.

• Lora says:

Hello – I’m Lora from Washington, D.C. I am looking forward to the online bible study – it seems like a great and positive way to start the New Year!

• Ann Marie says:

Ann Marie here and I live in a small town north of Detroit, Michigan called Clarkston. I have a terrific church but don’t have the time to go to their bible studies. So God directed me to the internet. I know 2011 is going to be great. 2010 was great but distractions have made me stray from paying attention to his word. I’m so grateful for the blessing of the womens bible cafe. Thank you.

Sounds wonderful! I can’t wait! I live in NC.

• Debbie says:

Hello, I am Debbie from Northeast Illinois. This online Bible Study fits my schedule. I am looking forward to it.

Hi, I am Jennifer. I am in San Antonio. This is my third one. The last one life got in the way and I am still working on it. I have the book already. Ready for this to start.

Jen D

• megan says:

Hi my name is Megan. I live in Florida. I am new to this site and would love to join this group because I am wanting to get closer to God and am not sure were to start. I would love to study with a group because I think with the support and help from the group it will help me.

• Emily says:

Hi, I’m Emily from Indiana. This is my first online bible study. I look forward to this journey with ya’ll.

• Pamela Womack-Canon says:

Hi; I’m Pam from McAlester, Oklahoma and just recieved the study guide book today in the mail; I’m ready for the 10th now!

• Tammy says:

Hello~

I’m Tammy from Georgia and I am excited to be a part of this bible study. Working on cleaning out the old and having an awesome 2011.

• Michele81240 says:

Hi, I am Michele from Penrose, Colorado. I was looking for an online bible study course as we moved to a rural area and I work full time, so travel takes up 2 hours of my day. I used to be involved in BSF and miss the bible study with the women so much. Looking forward to this study!

• Karen says:

Hi, my name is Karen and I live in Minnesota. I have been looking for an oline women’s bible study program and just found this one and this one sounds like a great fit! The church that my husband and I belong to is an hour and half away from where we live, so this makes my chances of joining our church’s woman’s bible study nex to impossible … especially this time of year with the weather. I am a born again Christian woman and I am so thristy for the word of God 🙂 There is so much that I want AND need to learn and know about the bible and waht a better way than to join this woman’s bible study group. I am looking forward to the New Year and all the blessing that God has for not only myself and family … but for all of you women that will be participating in this study group as well. God Bless all of you … looking forward to learning and growing with God.

• Shannon says:

Browsing through and looking for a bible study to start this new year. This looks very interesting and very timely for spiritual renovations. Count me in! (North Carolina)

• Piedad says:

Hello! My names is Piedad, I live in Boynton Beach, Florida, this will be my first online bible study, Im really curious about it, I don’t know if any body can tell me how this work?, what I’m suppost to do? what time we will meet? Im looking foward for your answers..Thank you 🙂

Welcome. If you are feeling lost, please read the welcome FAQ page with information about the Bible study.

Also, re-read the end of this blog post:
      HOW TO JOIN THE ME, MYSELF AND LIES BIBLE STUDY

* Post an introduction below and let us know you are joining the study. To introduce yourself, simply comment with your name, where you live, and why you are interested in this study.
      * Get a copy of the workbook Me, Myself and Lies by Jennifer Rothschild. You can find the book at Lifeway Stores, Amazon, or Jennifer’s Website.
      * Read the Frequently Asked Questions for the Womens Bible Cafe

• Lynn says:

My name is Lynn. I’m from Georgia. I have started Bible studies in the past but have never been able to attend one fully due to my busy schedule. I was excited to learn about the opportunity to do an on-line study and just as excited to learn my first one would be a Jennifer Rothschild book.

• Wendy says:

Hello from South Carolina. This is my first on-line Bible study, and I’m looking forward to it.

• Emily says:

Hello from Afghanistan! I am a soldier currently stationed here, and was looking for an online Bible Study and found this one. I just got “Me, Myself, and Lies” today and was leafing through it. It looks great, and I can’t wait to start! I appreciate the opportunity to do a women’s Bible Study while here 🙂

• Lynn says:

Thanks for your service Emily. You are appreciated.

Thank you for what you are doing for our country! You will be in my prayers!

Praying for God’s protection over you as you protect our families at home. Welcome to the study, may you be blessed with His presence as you read the Word.

• Karen says:

Happy New Year Emily!

God Bless you for your service to our great country. May God keep you and rest of the troops safe from harms way … looking forward to participating in this bible study not only with you, but rest of the women here. God Bless you and thank you for all you are doing over in Afghanistan.

• Kelly says:

Thank you Emily for your service to our country!

• Jackie says:

I am moved by your service, not only to our country but to our Lord. Thank you for all you do.

• Elysa says:

Hi. I will be joining an online study for the first time. My work and family have been keeping me very busy and traveling, and I am finding that I am separating from God instead of drawing closer in my time of chaos. I need Him, and look forward to this study format to get back into the Word in a disciplined way. I know He will have convictions for me in this study.

Grab a scripture verse and memorize it, internalize the words so that you do not drift when hardship falls into your path. Find a verse that is meaningful for you, then write it down and memorize it. Look at it several times a day. You can search for verses at http://BibleGateway.com by keyword. For example, search the word “trial” and see what you find, or maybe the word “persevere.” Welcome to the study!

• Vanessa says:

Hi Everyone!

Well I’m a first-timer, but I’m excited about this online bible study. My schedule is generally extremely full, but I’m hoping I can handle this.

Question – Do I only need this one book: Me Myself & Lies: A Thought Closet Makeover – Member Book? Or is there a separate work book?

<3 Vanessa from Forestville, Maryland (Right outside of Washington, DC)

All you need is this book. The audio/video segments are available at Lifeway.com and they are optional for the study due to the cost.

• Tinaye says:

Hello, my name is Tinaye and I am from Calgary, Alberta. So excited about doing my first online bible study.

• Melissa says:

My name is Melissa and I live outside of Tacoma, WA. This is my first bible study and I look forward to the experience.

• Tonesha says:

My Name is Tonesha and I live in Augusta, GA. I am interested in this study because the title stood out to me. I know that I have to work on positive self talk and seeing myself as God sees me. So, I think this will be good for me.

• Kristen says:

Hi, my name is Kristen and I’m from Kansas. I’m interested in doing this study because I need structure in my quiet time.

• Joy says:

Hello, I’m Joy and live in Knoxville, TN. I have taken the Believing God online Bible Study a while back. I was looking for a new online Bible Study and the Good Lord showed me this one. I’m looking forward to beginning.

• VIcki says:

Hi – I am Vicki from Texas and I am looking forward to this study. Need to unclutter my thought life in the New Year and get my focus back on the Lord and his will for my life.

• Angela says:

Hello — I’m Angela from the suburbs of Chicago. This is my first online bible study. I’m really looking forward to it!

• Jean says:

Hello from Kentucky. My name is Jean, this is my first time for this study group and I’m looking forward to it. I would love to clean out my closet thoughts and bring God the center of my everyday thoughts!

What part of Kentucky are you from? I’m from Southeastern Ky. I really enjoy getting the different perspectives from others all over during the Bible Study.

• Phyllis says:

I lead a women’s group and am always looking to learn and inspire others. i would like very much to join this bible study for my growth in christ.

• Stacy says:

Am excited to join a bible study online. This is my first. My “closet” definitely needs a thorough cleaning and makeover! So looking forward to it…just ordered my workbook!

• Tamara says:

BTW… I’m from Arizona, the SE area. It’s very rural here and the community has probably less than 10,000 citizens. The title of the books caught my eye and a ‘closet makeover’ is exactly what I need for the up and coming year!

• Pamela Womack-Canon says:

This is my first online bible study and I’m looking forward to the experience.

• Jo-Anne King says:

I’m back again! Unfortunately, I could not keep up with Beth Moore’s study in the fall but I did work through some parts. ‘Thought closet makeover’ sounds ideal to me!!! Looking forward to studying with everyone! (Okotoks, Alberta, Canada)

• Amy says:

Hi!!!!!! My name is Amy and I live in Mckinney Tx. After signing up and missing most of my church’s Bible Study on Faith, I am signing up for this one! Cannot wait to get started!

• Judee Baysinger says:

Hi I’m Judee form Indiana. I will be joining the group again , one more time. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.
    In Christ.

• Nikky says:

Hello, this is my first Bible study here. 2010 was a difficult year and I’m looking forward to a new year and cleaning out my closet.

• Angela says:

I’m Angela from Jacksonville, Florida and I am looking forward to doing this online bible study.

Thanks!

• Sarah S. says:

Hi! I’m Sarah and I live… betwixt and between currently. My husband just started a job in Dallas but the kids and I live in Abilene, Texas and are trying to sell our home. I started one other online Bible study, but “fell by the wayside” when we had to put our house on the market. With so much of my life up in the air, not only do I need a committed time in the Word, I need a pure thought closet, no doubt. Looking forward to strting this one!

• Cindy says:

Hi. I have already signed up and got the workbook today. This is my first online book study and I want to make sure that I sort of know what I am doing! I am thinking that on January 10th, I need to have already done Week one in the workbook and this is what we will discuss. Is this correct?

Thanks!

You don’t need to start reading yet. On Jan 10 we’ll have a launch day and we’ll all start reading then. The reason we delay the start is so all the women can get their books in time. Great question, thank you!

REMINDER: Don’t forget to tell us where you’re from and why you are interested in this study. Thanks 🙂

• Alethia says:

Hi, I’m Alethia, joining for this session and looking forward to reading along.

• Tamara says:

Hi! I’m Tamara and new to your site. Can’t wait to begin the study. Even at my age (59) it sounds like something I can use.

• Nikki says:

Hi, my name is Nikki and I am so excited to be joining this study!

• Angie Massey says:

Hello!! I am Angie from Denver NC – – I have done studies before, even the name of this has intrigued me. Looking forward to it.

• Dawn says:

Hello!
    I am Dawn and I am looking forward to participating in this study! I have been in women’s bible studies before, yet not on-line! I know myself well enough that I need to stay connected with God’s word…I fall apart if I don’t. Hope to make great connections here with other women of faith.
    Happy New Year!

• Britney says:

My name is Britney. I live in Houston, tx. I would like to join this study for many reasons. The first being I want to be involved n a study where there is an open dialogue going on. Another reason being bc my thoughts hold me prisoner from the happy life I sometimes have and want always. I rlly need to work on getting my thought focused always on Jesus. My greatest fault as a Christian is my inabiity to give it to him without constantly taking back. I want to trust Him fully. This is a step.

• Patty says:

My name is Patty,I live in Mississippi. I have been to several Bible Studies, I have just caught a case of the too busy to do anything bug this year. With three very active Children and a husband that surrendered to the Ministry, and going to Seminary I am just all out of whack with my time. I really am looking forward to doing this, I can do it from my cell phone as well if im caught out and about on the day of it. This is a very new concept for me with the online stuff tho. But looking very forward to joining and telling a few friends about this site

• Suzie says:

I was searching on line for a womens Bible study and found this site. I have read some of Beth Moore’s Bible studies at church so I am excited to be part of this. God bless!!!

• Jamie says:

Hey, my name is Jamie, I’m a proud mom of 3 boys all under 5 years old. I am currently living in Madison, AL, but I am a native Floridian, from Orlando, FL. I also, as others have said, struggle to find time to spend with the Lord daily, and need the accountability of a structured bible study. I was doing one at my local church, but due to schedule conflicts, I’m not going to be able to make it this time. I’m really looking forward to being involved 🙂

• Patra says:

Hello!
    Currently, I’m a stay at home mom of the love of my life-my 1 year old son. 🙂 I’ve had so many distractions in life lately and need to get back on track and reconnect with God. It’s difficult for me to take classes at my local church so I thought this method would be ideal.
    My prayer is to continue to be home with my son and later homeschool him with a strong Christian foundation.
    This will be my 1st online Bible study and I’m looking forward to getting started.
    Happy New Year!

• Jenee says:

Hi.. I’m a new Christian and I’m very eager to learn more about God’s love for me and the things he can do for my life. I’m having a hard time finding where to start reading in the Bible. I’m hoping this Bible Study will help me learn and grow in faith.

• Renee says:

My name is Renee and I live in Texas. I am interested in this study because I know very well how we hear those lies! Plus, doing a study in community keeps you focused!

• Julianne says:

Thank you for selecting this book! Just ordered the it and hoping to join in time! Looking forward to the discussions! I’m also in the Bay Area, as well. East Bay, actually. 🙂

• Kristin says:

Hi, I’m Kristin from McKinney, TX. I googled this site and so glad I did. Thank you God for putting this site at my fingertips. Can’t wait to clean out my thought closet! Going to buy the workbook tomorrow.

• Jamie says:

My name is Jamie and I live in the Tulsa, OK area. This will be my first online Bible study experience, and I am so EXCITED about it! My family lives a very busy life and as much as I’d like to participate in a local Bible study, the scheduling never works out for me. I like the flexibility this provides. My word for 2011 is “Diligence”. This is in every area of my life: God, my relationship with my hubby, housework, finances, health, work, etc. I’m looking forward to starting 2011 with this Bible study.

• Becky Roode says:

Hi all! My name is Becky and I will be joining this Bible study. I like in Norfolk, Virginia – the Hampton Roads area – just a bit from the beach, and we are currently reveling in 14″ plus of snow!! 🙂
    I “met” Christine through Twitter some time ago and have often thought of joining in on one of the studies. I’m usually so busy leading and teaching Bible studies here that I don’t take time to be led and be a participant for a change. So I am really looking forward to this.
    I’ve been wanting to go through this study and I know that all of us that participate will learn a great deal.
    Blessings to Christine and all my sisters who will be my study partners!

• Melinda Johnson says:

I am Melinda and I live in Kansas City, MO. I am a homeschooling mom of 6 and I am trying this as a way to be involved in Bible study in 2011 in a way that fits my schedule. I am looking forward to having some fellowship and accountability to get more in the Word in this new year!

• Patra says:

My son is 1 year old and I do want to homeschool him. I have been meeting with other homeschool moms and researching different programs and of course praying about it. Are you homeschooling 6 children or a 6 year old?

• Melinda says:

Hey, yes, I have 6 kids: 5 boys aged 19,17,12,9,and 7 and a 14 year old daughter. I have always homeschooled and I love it!

• Tina Manasco says:

Hi my name is Tina and a friend suggested this site to me. I live in Earth Tx. I really like womens bible studies. I can’t wait until this one starts. Gotta go get me the book. Thanks for making this possible.

• Cindy says:

Hi! My name is Cindy and I live in a little town in Texas, sort of between and to the west of Amarillo and Lubbock. I seem to do better about being faithful studing the word if I have a bible study going on. Sometimes I do these through my church and some I have done on my own. I like the idea of coming together online to do a study. I don’t know what made me google this site, but I sure am glad I did. I had just purchased the Beth Moore Stepping Up to do on my own. I saw that you will be doing this study in February, so I believe I will go and get the Me, Myself, and Lies workbook and do this one with y’all first. I have never done a bible study by Jennifer Rothschild. I am looking forward to it!

• Roxanne says:

Hi,

I’m Roxanne from Arizona. A great friend of mine lead me to this site – I’m excited to participate in my first on-line bible study.

• Linda says:

Hello everyone. I am Linda. I live in Northwest Florida on the beautiful Gulf Coast. This if the first time I have participated in an online Bible Study and am looking forward to it. There have been certain circumstances in my life for the past two years which I have allowed to influence my thougths very negatively. As my “word” for the year 2011, I have chosen PEACE. I am seeking God’s peace in my life and I am hoping this Bible Study will help me with that goal.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all. Merry Christmas, Linda

• Karen says:

Hi! I’m Karen from Massachusetts. I believe God has directed me to this site to find this study. I’ve really been struggling with believing lies about myself and need to renew my mind through the word and God’s Spirit, Thanks for your prayers.

• Angie Blevins says:

Hello Ladies, My name is Angie Blevins and I am from Delaware. I’m very excited about this bible study, I defiantly have a cluttered thought closet and I sometimes struggle with low self-esteem. I want to learn to see myself as God sees me.

• Mindy says:

Hi ladies,

My name is Mindy and I live on Catalina Island in California. This will be my third study with Christine, who is wonderful. I participated in Spiritual Warfare, and am currently involved in the One and Only. This upcoming study called to me because I learned in the Spiritual Warfare study that my mind is where my battles take place, and where I need work. I think this is a great study to start off the new year with as far as getting centered and focused on God and his will for my life in this upcoming year.

• Delon says:

Hi
    This site is new to me and I am very excited about finding it and I am really looking forward to this bible study. While I am returning back to church and looking for a new church home, connecting with other women is very important to me.

• Tinesha Walker says:

I am also looking for a new church home and connecting with fellow women of God is VERY important to me. Looking forward to the study. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

• Jennifer Johnson says:

I am in the same boat. I have relocated a couple of times in the last couple of years and finding a new church has been difficult. I find that staying plugged in somewhere makes the hugest difference. I’m glad to know that I’m not alone:)

• Sandy says:

Hi! I live in Washington state, and am looking forward to joining in this study. I agonize over every issue at work, at home, wherever. I hope this study will help me keep my focus on what is important instead of wasting time and energy on minutia.
    Sandy

• Yanni says:

My name is Yolanda D. Im currently in the Jesus The One and Only study. I will be joining this study as well Christine…

Hi my name is Sue Alice, and I will be joining the study. Have done the last four or five, and have really learned alot. Christine is a wonderful teacher. Oh, forgot to say I am from Indiana, almost thirty minutes from Indianapolis

Hi to every new to the site, this is a great place to be.

Merry Christmas to all.

• Tina says:

Hi..my name is Tina and I live in Glendale, California. This is the first time I will be participating in an online bible study. The site looks great and very doable. I am a busy mom, work full-time and go to school. I have been praying for a bible study that I can attend, learn from, and meet new friends at who also want to study God’s word. I am so thankful for this and I can’t wait.
    Merry Christmas!

• Jennifer Johnson says:

Hi Tina,

We are neighbors! I work in Glendale. I can’t wait to start the study as well. I always found that when I put my bible study and time with God first, somehow time always became available for everything else (work, school, family, etc). It’s so awesome to be able to share this with women all over the world.

• Angela says:

Hi…my name is Angela and I live in North Texas. This will be my first study on-line and I can’t wait to dive into God’s word with my many new friends. I will begin today praying for each one of us to be drawn deeper and closer as we study together.

GOD bless….

• Pat Nordling says:

Hi,
    I’m Pat from the suburbs of Chicago new to this but and excited about trying a bible study on line.

Hey… I will probably sit this one out, but will check in now and then to read comments. I just finished this one up on my own in October/November as we were finishing up Living Beyond, and loved it! I was amazed at how negative my thought processes toward myself were, and the Spirit can’t thrive with all of that negativity!

Lauren,

Are you joining us for the Psalms in February? Hope so will miss your posts. I liked your comment on how negative your thoughts were…mine have been that way for awhile. Did not think on it that way.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Sue Alice,
        I am planning on joining for the Psalms study… I did it during the First of the Year last year… in fact, it is the first Beth Moore study that I had ever done and I loved it. I still have my book to Me, Myself, and LIes, and I’ll probably join in on it, too. The more that I study, the better I am! Hope you’ve had a very Merry Christmas as well!

• Kathy says:

Hi I’m Kathy. I live in Illinois in the Chicago Area. I am interested in this study because God has been speaking to me about my thoughts and placing God at the center of them. I have been practicing replacing lies with truth for a long time. I am ready to take the next step and truly strive to keep God at the center of my thoughts moment by moment.

• Sue says:

I am signing up for this study after reading a bit about the workbook — this is definitely an issue I struggle with (for example, I agonize whenEVER I make a mistake at work, even smaller ones), and I trust God is leading me to this for help. I live in San Jose, California. I am currently in my first online Bible study (Jesus One and Only) and loving it.

This study has less work and time involved than the Beth Moore study we are doing, so you should be able to manage both.

• Kimberly Bollin says:

hi, I am Kim and I am new to this site. I am joining this study. I am wanting to join a women’s group that I can learn the Word with and depend on for to help me find the answers to the many questions I will have. I look forward to it.

Hi I am Christine and I am leading this 6-week study. I selected the study because many women make resolutions for the new year, and what better way to center your year than in the Word of God. I have completed this study once before and I look forward to revisiting the wisdom of Jennifer Rothschild. Time for a closet makeover 🙂 I live in California in the San Francisco Bay Area.

• Amanda says:

Hi my name is Amanda found this site not to long ago.Trying to do some studding thru some studdies and this seemed the way to start.I am from louisiana

• Kim says:

Hi- my name is Kim and I am from the Ohio area..I found this website the other day, when I was looking for an on-line bible study. Was looking for Women of Word, but I think I am going to enjoy this.

• Tinesha Walker says:

Hi my name is Tinesha and I am Dallas. I found the site 2 days ago when searching for a womens bible study site. I want to spend more time with God and I definitely need a closet makeover.

• Kim R. says:

Hi my name is Kim R and I am from the NYC area & I stumbled upon this website via Google search. I have been seeking a good bible study to start the new year off and I am looking forward to studying with you all, growing deeper in the word & cleaning my closet! May God bless you all with His richest blessing as we begin this study 🙂

• Deb McPherson says:

Hi! I am Deb and I live in Washington state. I am looking forward to learning how to find that which has been lost – myself and a relationship with God.

• Nicole says:

My name is Nicole and I am from Ohio. I came across this as I was looking for the Beth Moore Breaking Free bible study. I recently finished Beth Moore’s So Long Insecurity book and learned so much from that. I know that my thoughts are a lot of my problem so I’m excited to start this bible study.

• Jennifer says:

Hello my name is Jennifer, but you can call me Jenn 🙂 I live in Maine. I am so excited that I found this site. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mother with a desire to connection with other women of faith. I feel that God has led me here, as I have not been able to join some of the small groups at my church until my car is fixed. I just ordered the workbook today, so I may be a little behind, but I will keep up with discussion regardless, and will start my book as soon as it arrives from California 🙂

Is anyone else starting late?

• Jodi says:

Hi Jenn, I just found this site last night and am also so excited… My name is Jodi and I am from Illinois (the Chicago land northwest suburbs) I look forward to the discussions also and hoping my book arrives very soon.

• kristy flick says:

i seem to be coming in a little late to the study but am very excited. I ordered the workbook and can”t wait to get started. I live in Missouri.

Welcome Kristy! A few other people just started yesterday and today, start reading as soon as the book arrives. We’re glad you decided to join us!