True Woman 101 Online Bible Study Starts Sept 24, 2012

Join us in womens online bible study as we read  True Woman 101: Divine Design: An Eight-Week Study on Biblical Womanhood by Mary Kassian and Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Join Bible teachers Mary A. Kassian and Nancy Leigh DeMoss and share with the women you serve the key fundamentals of biblical womanhood in this eight week study. Each week includes five individual lessons leading to a group time of sharing and digging deeper into God’s Word.  If you’re tired of the world’s cheap imitations and knock-offs—or if you’re tired of clichéd advice, shallow caricatures—then this foundational teaching and insight from God’s Word is for you! Thousands are tossing the world’s brand of womanhood and joining a quiet counter-Revolution. Find out why.

To participate in this online womens bible study, you’ll need a copy of the workbook available at Amazon.com.  The video sessions for the Bible study are FREE and available at http://www.truewoman101.com with additional resources.

If you’ve never participated in online study at the Womens Bible Cafe, it’s pretty simple. You’ll read the book at home five days a week, then join us in a online small group discussions.

Participate by yourself or with a friend. Either way, you won’t be alone! We have many women from around the world participating and the small group discussions make the study enjoyable for all! Join us on Facebook for small group discussions and a deeper study.

Resources for True Woman 101 Online Bible Study

• Get a copy of True Woman 101 by Mary Kassian and Nancy Leigh DeMoss (required) available in printed or digital format at Amazon.com

How to Join the True Woman 101 Online Bible Study

• To register for this study, post a comment below with your name, where you are from and your definition of a biblical woman
  • Subscribe to the email updates for the Womens Bible Cafe- click here
  • Read the Getting Started page for the Womens Bible Cafe- click here

You’ll receive a small group assignment about one week before we start the study…. once ALL women have registered for the online Bible study.

Welcome to Bible study!

• Elaina Marie Winters says:

Hi Everyone!
    I would love to get started with your group. I’ve been searching for a wonderful group to help me grow deeper in my relationship with Christ! I’m from Illinois. Not married and no kids. I work for an Oral Surgeon’s office.

• Kathy Faubion says:

I am late joining this study, but just found it! My name is Kathy, I am a former stay at home mom raising two boys, married for 25 years to my husband. I am now a real estate agent in New Mexico. A biblical woman to me is someone who live an abundant and glorious life!

• Olivia says:

Hi! My name is Olivia and I’d love to join the True Woman 101 bible study (a bit late but I can catch up!) I have just downloaded the book and requested to join the Facebook group. Thank you 🙂

• Natasha Tinis says:

Hello I would like to join the True Woman 101 bible study. How do I join the chat on Thursday, October 25? I have the time this evening to catch up on the three first studies. Thanks let me know.

• Tamika says:

Hello! My name is Tamika and I would love to start the bible study.

• Elvira says:

Hi, my name is Elvira and I just ordered the book from Amazon and will have it Friday 10/19. I would like to join a discussion next week. too late?

• Christine Smith says:

Join us! I takes 1 hour to complete a week’s lesson and we’re on week four, so you’ll need 4 hours to catch up with the group.

• Nakia says:

Hello. My name is Nakia. I am just getting started and wondering is it too late to get started?

• Lydia says:

Hi my name is Lydia and I am from a place called Buladean NC and I just ordered my book for this study and I am excited about it..I teach 5th and 6th grade children and I hope to show young girls in our church that God makes us all beautiful and not to worry about what this old world thinks

• Kelly Boese says:

Hi! My name is Kelly, and I live in Oregon. I just ordered my book and am excited to join this study.

• Joey martinelli says:

Hello my name is Joey martinelli and I would like to join this study. I am also in the Ester small group. Can I do both? I am finally getting back to making God a priority in my life!

• Davina Upson says:

Hi my name is Davina and I am originally from California but I live in Maryland and I would like to join this bible study

• Sharon says:

I enjoy doing the studying

• Sharon says:

Hi my name is Sharon! I live in New Orlearns . I enjoy the Bible Study book. But would like to see the videos for the weeks that I missed.

• Sierra says:

Hi. My name is Sierra. A biblical woman who trusts God in every aspect of life.she has an ultimate love and passion for learning more about Godly truths.

• Dorcas Moseley says:

Hello my name is Dorcas I am in Maryland wife to 1, mother of 6, grandmother of 2…I would like to participate in this bible study.

• Hi, my name is Carrie! I’m a SAHM to a beautiful 13 month old little girl. I believe that being a Biblical woman means that you live by God’s virtues and you live your life accordingly to his will. In today’s society it is hard to be a Biblical woman that is why I really want to start this Bible study! 🙂 I know i’m 2 weeks late, but I will catch up! 🙂

• Mariana says:

Hi! My name is Mariana, I live in Brazil. I would like to start this Bible study, if it isn’t too late. A biblical woman want’s to please God with her life, and in order for this to happen she needs to have a close relationship with her creator and rely only on his True Word

• Julie Toole says:

I am so excited to join this bible study!!! I am from Indiana.
    A biblical woman is one seeking God and wanting to get to know him more intimately.

• Sherry Shimek says:

Hello, just stumbled on to the Women’s Bible Cafe and hope to catch up quick. I am from Denver, CO. A biblical woman is a woman as varied as the Proverb’s 31 righteous woman to the woman caught in adultery after her encounter with Jesus. All living the faith path with her bible guiding her in the service of our Lord.

• Kim Wright says:

I would like to join the True Woman study if it isn’t too late. My name is Kim Wright, from Texas, and a biblical woman is a woman who loves Jesus and lives her life to glorify Him.

• Jennifer says:

Hi Im new to online study and am so excited to start.. I hope I can catch up quick. Im from Florida . Im still learning about being a biblical women,but I know following the Lord and letting him lead the way is a great start and thats where Im at now!

• Fanny says:

My name is Fanny. I am from the Dominican Republic.
    A True Woman lives according God’s Word and strives to live out His design

• I would like to participates the True Woman 101 study, is it too late to join?

• e says:

E from CA–bought book last night and am quite challenged by it

• Sarah says:

I hope I’m not too late to join. My name is Sarah and I’m from Orlando, Florida. My description of a biblical women is one who strives to live life according to God and His teaching.

• Sue Kelso says:

If it is not to late I would love to join you all in this study. My name is Sue Kelso,from New Hampshire. A biblical woman is one who is learning from, leaning on, listening to and in love with Jesus.

• sharon compton says:

Hi. I’m switching over from the Esther Study due to cost. Can you let me know which chapter I need to read up to for week?

• Linda Lee says:

Good evening, my name is Linda and I’m joining from Maryland. A biblical woman is someone who daily strives to be more like Jesus in the way she talks, acts, thinks and feels.

• Katie Ray says:

Katie ray a biblical woman is someone who lives her life according to Jesus’ teachings.

• Tracy says:

Hi, my name is Tracy and I’m from Miami, Fl but will be moving up to Edmonton, Ky sometime next year. I will be hosting a small group using this book for my church sometime in October. My idea of biblical womanhood is to be humble and leadable, always looking to our Father for guidance and exerting self-control even when pride threatens to distort reality; that along with seeking God’s will for how He intends to use the gifts He’s given us.

• Nicole Campbell says:

Ronetta Campbell Washington DC
    A biblical woman is someone who worships and praises The Lord and believes in his word.

• Nicole Campbell says:

Nicole Campbell Washington DC

• Trisha Bartz says:

Hello. My name is Trisha and I am participating from Austin, TX. A biblical woman is one that seeks the Lord Jesus and His word on a daily basis.

• Lisa C. says:

Hi, I’m Lisa from No California.

My definition of a biblical woman is a woman who loves the Lord and strives to live a life pleasing to Him.

I ordered my book tonight. It should be here as early as Thursday. I can’t wait to start!

• Denise says:

So excited to be a part of this study. I loved Mary’s book, “Girls Gone Wise” and can’t wait to see what they both bring to the study.

• Dañita says:

Hi i hope it isn’t too late to join.

My name is Dañita and I’m in North Carolina. A biblical woman is one who longs and strives to put Jesus at the center of her existence.

I just hope i’m doing this correctly (it’s my first go at online bible study).

• Dañita says:

Well it looks like I’ll have to order the book. The stores that I thought I saw it at are sold out. Have one more store to check today. Oh well, I guess this study is popular. That makes me even more excited to get started.

• Janee says:

Hi everyone! I’m joining you from Washington. A biblical woman is one who continually strives to share her God given gifts and talents with her family, community and world. I wasn’t able to stay committed on the last study, so will be joining a small group and embracing this study. I look forward to defining this question more through this study and where it will lead God’s design for me as a woman. Help me stay committed ladies! I’m on to the reading and assignment and see you in a small group! Thanks-Janee

• LaShawn says:

Hi there! I thought I had registered for this class already but I realized that I may not have clicked ‘submit’.

Anyway, my name is Shawn and I’m joining you from Kentucky. A biblical woman is one that honors the Lord Jesus through her daily walk by looking to Him and His Word as her guide, keeping Him as her confidence, and glorifying Him in her daily actions!!

This is my 3rd study with WBC and I love the idea of a guided study on my own…but not really! I don’t really get a chance to respond to emails and the last study I just couldn’t ever meet for the discussions but THIS study is going to be different, in Jesus’ Name!!

• Annette W. says:

I am Annette W. from mid-western MN. A Biblical women is one whose plumb-line is the truths in the scriptures. She is a forgiven sinner striving toward those Biblical principles and fruits but not perfect as yet.. Heaven will be where true Christ-likeness happens.

• Andrea says:

I’m Andrea, I am 27, a hairstylist and I live in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. I think a biblical woman is a person that always has God on her mind, in many situations,and finds joy and comfort in the bible.

• Lana Bailey says:

I am Lana and I believe that a biblical woman is one that fears the Lord and loves Him with all her heart and soul. She places Him first before anything.

• Vicki says:

Hi, my name is Vicki and I live in Iowa. A biblical woman is one who not only trusts in God but one who wants to live for Christ every day.

• Chris says:

I live in Reno, NV but originally from IL. A biblical woman puts God in her every thought and decisi
    on, she is focused on him, her spouse and family and leading by the example God meant for us to be.

• Louella Hoffman says:

I am Louella and I live in Dawson Springs, Ky. I believe a biblical woman who seeks after God and wants to glorify Him in everything she does.

• Melanie says:

So excited from Atlanta, GA. I feel that a Biblical woman is one who loves the Lord, enjoys His word and seeks to live for Him.

• Silvia Arvelo says:

Hello Everyone: My name is Silvia Arvelo and I am from South Florida. I think a biblical woman is someone who has a personal relationship with God. A woman who is noticiably confident in who she is in Him, apart from Him she understands that she lacks much.

• Jeanie Lyle says:

I’m Jeanie in SC, a nurse, wife of 38 yrs, mother of 4, and grandmother to 5 with #6 on the way:) I believe a biblical woman lives a life of service with the goal of glorifying God in all she does.

• AdeleAlys says:

I am AdeleAlys from Matthews , NC. I think a Biblical Woman is a woman who looks to Scripture rather thanSociety or the Media to tell her what she should do or be.

• Jody R says:

My name is Jody and I live in Johnstown, CO. A biblical woman to me is a woman striving toward excellence first with a daily relationship with God and precious Jesus, and then by serving her family, husband first and then all others next, as well as reaching the lost and unloved.

• Brenda says:

Hi, Brenda here from Atascocita, TX. For me the definition of a biblical woman (which I fall short of) is a woman that applies God’s word to her life in all areas and seeks Him first in all things. I am a constant work in progress and so blessed and reassured in knowing that God’s mercy is new every day and I get another chance to get it right. Blessings to you sweet dolls!

• Glynis says:

I’m Glynis from South Dakota and biblical women are ones who are willing to give up everything in order to do the will of God.

• sharon barnard says:

I am just now ordering my book but I should receive it this week from Amazon. I believe a biblical woman is one who studies the Bible as to what it says about women and obeys what God has set before us to do.

• Bree says:

My name is Bree and I’m from Denver, Colorado. A biblical woman to me exudes or is working towards being a virtuous woman (Proverbs 31)

• Lenell says:

Lenell, I’m from Massachusetts. A biblical women studies God’s word, applies the word to her life and lives a purpose filled life that will give God the glory.

• Sharon says:

Hi,
    New at chats. I’m so excited about this bible study. Can’t wait.

• Amy says:

Amy from Clearwater, FL
    I believe a Biblical woman is one whom loves the Lord. She starts her day with quiet time and turns the day over to the Creator. She turns worries, struggles, and pressures over to the Lord and doesn’t try to follow what society says is right. Rather, she looks to the Truth and sets her path on His Word.

• Sandi Keller says:

Hi I am from La Grange Illinois. A Biblical women to me is one who knows God word and who reflects the Lord with love and compassion.And is passionate for Jesus,something I long to have more of.:)

• nicki says:

Hi, I am Nicki and I live in the awesome town of Superior, CO. I think a biblical woman is one who puts God first in every aspect of her life by seeking His will.

• Britani says:

Can’t wait to get started on this one! Really looking forward to learning the Biblical perpective of womanhood.

• Andrea says:

Andrea and I am from Ohio. A Biblical woman is one who finds her way through this life applying the Bible to their life and having a personal relationship with Christ.

• Tracie Higdon says:

So excited about this study! I live in Bridge City,TX
    I believe a Biblical Woman has a personal relationship with The Lord and stays in tune with walking and talking with God daily. Also prays for her family and others she comes in contact with.

• Anne says:

Anne from South Africa. A biblical woman is one who puts everything in God’s hands and gives God total control of her life.

• Kandra says:

A co-worker and I are going to do the Bible study together. (Kandra & Autumn, Tahlequah, OK) My definition of a biblical woman is someone who seeks the Lord with all of her heart, mind and soul and allows the Lord to direct her path.

• Elle Bradbury says:

I’m so excited to start this study! I’m great at starting things, but I need help finishing things!

• Vicki says:

Hi my name is Vicki,looking forward to this bible study.
    Biblical woman would be patient loving and strong.

• Tasha says:

Hello! I am Tasha from Alabama. My definition of a Biblical woman is not as clear as I would like it to be which is why I am signing up for this study. Looking forward to it.

• Mary says:

Hi I am from a Small Town in Montana called Capitol. When I think of what a Biblical Woman is I am reminded of Ruth who lived as if she was in God’s presence at all times.

• shay jolly says:

Cannot wait to get started.

• Elisa says:

Hi, my name is Elisa and I live in MD. I believe a Biblical Woman is one who lives her life according to the Word of God.

• Alice Daniel says:

Hi, I’m Alice. I live in Spring Creek NV. I think a biblical woman is someone who takes what God has taught them from his Word, and applies it to their daily lives.

• Katie G says:

Hi! I’m Katie from Arizona. A biblical woman is one who seeks God with her whole heart and leta that affect all that she does.

• Pam says:

Hi my name is Pam. I live in Columbus, GA. A Biblical woman is a lady that has given her life to Jesus and tries her best to live her life for Him. She shows by her actions she is a believer.

• Tracy says:

I am looking forward to the study and continued spirtual growth

• Sylvia Cecil says:

Hello All, I’m Sylvia from Whittier, Calif. My definition of a Biblical woman is a woman who seeks the Lord with all her heart and soul and mind.

• Pat Hamilton says:

This is Pat from Alabama. all my life I bought into the world view of womanhood. I am now interested in learning what God had in store for me all along.

• Glenda says:

HELLO, MY NAME IS GLENDA& I ‘M INTERESTED IN THE STUDY

• Marie Solla says:

Hi, I live in Miami Lakes, FL. I am not sure how to be a biblical woman and that’s why I am doing this study.

• rebecca k. says:

my name is rebecca i am from northcarolina! i think a biblical woman loves God and applies His word to her life and has a personal relationship with him.

• Elizabeth says:

Hi there 🙂
    My name is Elizabeth and I am from sunny Florida.My definition of a biblical woman would be one who strives her hardest to follow Gods will.She loves God above all else and is not afraid to admit that to anyone.
    This will be my first bible study here and I’m looking forward to it!! 🙂

• Leanne Garner says:

I’m Leanne from Calgary, AB, Canada. Being a Biblical woman is comparing everything to the plumb line of His word so that I am in His will; not my own. Even when He calls me to those things outside my comfort zone.

• Julie J. says:

Hi I am Julie from Wyoming, and I feel that a Biblical woman is always seeking Gods purpose for her and her family, and living thru him everyday.

• Michelle Griffin says:

Hi, My name is Michelle, and I am from Spartanburg, SC. When I think of a biblical woman, I think of the Proverbs 31 woman. I am looking forward to beginning this study and to see what God has in store for me and how I can be a better person!

• Julie Hart says:

Julie Hart ~ Idaho ~ I believe a biblical woman exudes Christ’s love from the inside out and through all areas of her life. I’m so happy to be a part of this group. 🙂

• Anna says:

I’m Anna, from Forest Hill, MD. I think a biblical woman is one who does not follow the ways of the world. She has biblical morals and values and loves the Lord with all her heart.

• Cassandra Roop says:

Do Gods will for your life 🙂

• Candy King says:

I can not wait for this bible study to start. I don’t know if it is hard being a woman because I enjoy being one. But we are responsible for many things throughout the ages of our lives. But God is always there with me.

• Connie says:

Connie – Forsyth, MO : To love the LORD with all your heart, soul and mind.

• Oona Williams says:

Hello Sisters in Christ,
    I reside in MD, and like all of you, I am SO excited about this online Bible study. It gives us the opportunity to fellowship as well as learn more about ourselves as women and to be the woman that God has called us to be.

I feel that a biblical woman is one who adores, honors, and loves God and keeps Him first. She has standards, self respect, and lives by the principles of the Bible, and she possesses morals and integrity. The Bible is her guide and she is like clay in the Master’s hand enjoying how He is molding and shaping her. She not only hears the Word of God, but she lives it.

• Jan Weddle says:

I agree with all the statements regarding a biblical woman. Simply put: a woman who strives to be like a little Jesus.

• Michelle Huisingh says:

My name is Michelle. I live in Illinois. Not sure what my definition of a biblical woman is that is why I’d like to take this study, to gain one! Thanks

• Barb Criner says:

I am excited to participate in this study. I shared it on my FB & pray my friends & family join in!

• Barbie Overcash says:

Hi I live in Columbia sc. I am excited about what my Father (Daddy) has for me in the next coming 8 wks. I have never did an online study so this will be a first. A Godly women to me is all the above you ladies have discribe but simply repentive,respectful,renewed…just came up with that…..uhmmmmm……there is so much to say about a Godly women……I also look forward to what the Holy Spirit reveals to me about a women a Godly women!

• Vicki Thaxton says:

My definition of a biblical woman is one who strives to live by the Word, who listens to the Holy Spirit and obeys the Spirit. Also, one who rests in Jesus. These are all things that I fail at. Look forward to the study.

• Laura Ritsche says:

Hey Everyone, I have been looking for something like this, I am very excited to start this Bible Study. I am from Saint Cloud Minnesota. I am a stay at home wife and mother. I believe a biblical woman is someone with a meek and quiet spirit that is joyful in all her duties whatever it may be and continues to help and serve and and everyone through Jesus Christ.

• Melissa Hoyt says:

Hi, I’m Melissa. I’ve lived in Iowa for the past five years, but was born and raised in California. I’m looking forward to this Bible study. My church has a women’s Bible study once each year, and it’ll be several months yet until the next one.
    A biblical woman is a woman who lives her life mindful of the thoughts and plans of God.

• Tracy Klaft says:

Hi! I am from Ohio and very excited about this bible study. I think the biblical woman is one who brings glory to God through her words and actions.

• Janelle says:

Hello!! I’m originally from Ohio! I’m super pumped about this study together!! It’s so powerful when women come together to build up and impact one another! A biblical woman to me is a woman who is a passionate, hardworking human being who is confident in God and surrenders herself everyday to bring Him Glory. 🙂

• Becky Jeffries says:

Hello Everyone,
    I am from Lakeport, CA. I am so excited to find this online bible study because I have been trying to participate in studies that are in my area, but they are either when I am working or at times when my husband isn’t home to watch our daughter.
    A biblical woman, to me, is a woman that knows and understands the Word of our Lord and lives a life of integrity, love, and service. Proverbs 31 verse 10 on really says it best!

• Kim S. says:

Hi! I’m Kim from North Carolina. I am so very excited to start this Bible Study! I think of a Biblical woman as one that seeks to glorify God in all areas of her life.

• Teara Fisher says:

Hi Im from Maryland! Here’s my definition of a bibical women ,A Virtuous Woman respects her husband. She does him good all the days of her life. She is trustworthy and a helpmeet. (Proverbs 31: 11- 12, Proverbs 31: 23, Proverbs 31: 28, 1 Peter 3, Ephesians 5, Genesis2: 18). I’m very excited to be joining this bible group.

• Linda Clark says:

This is a true work of God’s hand to bring me to this opportunity. I had ordered this book on my own several weeks ago, and wanted to do a group study with others seeking who we are to be in Christ as women. Definition of a biblical woman to me is being all God intended the minute he weaved me in my mother’s womb.

• Mel. B says:

Hi everyone, I am from Toronto – this is my first Online bible study. I’m pretty excited! I think a Woman of God has her identity completely found in him and her heart focused on things that are glorifying and lasting to God.

• Leslie says:

Hi! I’m from Michigan and this is my first online Bible study. I agree that a Biblical woman can be described in Proverbs 31.

• Chelsea Martin says:

I am also excited about this Bible study! I believe a picture of a Biblical woman is in Proverbs 31. Its a picture of a woman glorifying God in her daily tasks. A great reminder that we were made to glorify Him.

• Danielle says:

Hi there! I’m from Michigan. This is my first Bible study and I’m nervous and excited. I think a biblical woman is a woman who uses Scripture to guide her words and actions. She is someone who’s mission is to identify and use the blessings God has given her to become His ‘good and faithful servant’.

• sonya says:

Hi, Sonya from PA. A Biblical woman is one who is always searching for God and His word.

• Nicole says:

Hi, I’m from Minnesota! This is my first bible study of any sort and I am really excited to be a part of it. Like many others, I agree that the woman in Proverbs 31 is the ideal biblical woman.

• Christy N says:

I am VERY excited about this Bible Study. I agree that a biblical woman is found in Proverbs 31:10-31.

• Brandy says:

Hi, I live in York PA. I believe a biblical woman is servant. A servant to God, her husband and children. Her faith and the Holy Spirit radiants through her actions as she fulfills Gods design for her.

• Linda says:

My name is Linda from Canada. A biblical woman is the woman of Proverbs 31….my problem is living like her!

• Tori says:

Hi! I am from Jacksonville FL. This is my first bible study and I have to admit I am nervous. I am excited to learn and grow from all these fantastic women! It took me awhile to give an answer to what I think a biblical woman is because I am not really sure. My guess would be a faithful servant to God, a faithful wife, a dedicated mother. A woman who chooses God over popular is what I read from one woman. Raising 3 girls….I would have to agree. I need to find my place with God to pass it on to my daughters!

• Candy says:

Hi, I am from Arlington, Teas. I love seeking God’s word and Bible Studies. I know I am going to enjoy this one. I feel a bibleical womanis one who strives be be the woman in Proverbs 31.

• Lori says:

Hi I’m from the beautiful city of Charleston in South Carolina. A bibiical woman is a woman who loves God with all her heart and seeks Him first in all her ways. She is devoted to her husband and her children. She is faithful in all things and chooses right over popular. Really looking forward to this Bible study!

• Melissa Small says:

Hi! I’m Melissa from New Jersey. I think a biblical woman, idealy, is one who is strong in her faith and always loving and compassionate.

• Cindy says:

Hi, Im from La Junta Colorado.

A woman how is faith to God and her family.

Thanks

• Cris says:

This will be my first online study, as my schedule has changed and will not allow me to attend my usual bible study group. I am looking forward to growing in God’s Word and meeting other woman seeking God’s heart. I think a good example of a Godly woman is anyone who practices what they read and learn in the Word. I hope to be one of those woman someday. 🙂

• T Benson says:

A woman who is strong in her convictions, loving and kind.

• Aisha says:

Hi I’m from Maryland. A biblical woman is described in Proverbs 31. This woman is resourceful, has integrity, is responsible, and faithful to her duties as a wife, and a mother.

• Stephanie says:

I am excited to join, but a little nervous too!

A biblical woman is one who has a deep relationship with God, delves into the Word, uses it as a road map for her life, seeks God’s counsel on decisions, exercises love and kindness, extends mercy to others, prays, and loves God with all of her. She is not perfect & will not be in this lifetime, but through the blood she is forgiven Praise God!

• Vicky says:

My name is Vicky, and I live in the Kansas City area. I believe a Biblical woman is one who desires to be more like Christ and live by His principles in His Word.

• Jennifer says:

Hi, I’m Jennifer from Martinsburg, WV. I am really excited about starting this study. The Women’s Bible Cafe has been such a blessing in my life. I feel that a Biblical woman is one who puts God first in all things.

• Natreece says:

My name is Natreece, I am from New Haven,CT. I am very interested in joining this bible study. My definition of a biblical woman is one who includes GOD in every area of her life.

• Elizabeth Ailor says:

I’m so excited to be part of the online study! I’ve participated in several studies at my TN church but with the pull of work & homelife an online study is perfect for me right now.

I agree with the previous biblical woman descriptions that others have written. I believe, too, that a biblical woman is one who has strength, dignity, compassion, understanding and who honors God, her family and herself in everday activities. That’s a tall order to live up to but I know God is there for every step!

• Melinda P says:

I am interested in Joining 🙂 My name is Melinda. I am from Denver Colorado! I think a biblical woman is one who puts God into everything she does.

This is my first online bible study, I am nervous, but hopefully I catch on quickly.

• Shanda says:

Hi :). I’m from Melbourne, Australia & this will be my first ‘Women’s Bible Cafe’ bible study! I believe a biblical woman walks with our Saviour daily, study’s his word and shows his love through her actions.

• Stephanie says:

I think a Biblical woman is one who loves God and shows her love through her actions not just her words.

• Denise M. says:

Hello all!
    My name is Denise and I live in Brooklyn, NY.
    This is my first online bible study and I’m so excited for this topic! I think part of the reason I wanted to do this bible study is so that I could discover a more clear definition of who a biblical woman is.
    As it is now, my definition of a biblical woman is one who is not perfect, makes mistakes but loves God and seeks him first in her life.

• joannna says:

Joanna- Arcanum,ohio
    A biblical woman is one that studys the Bible, trys to understand what it says, spend time in prayer with Him and listens for His directions.

• Sharon Lewis says:

I have decided that I’m on board with this one too! I was hoping I would be able to! I’m Sharon Lewis from Thomaston, GA. I feel that a Biblical woman is one who has a heart after God’s heart, seeking to fulfill His purpose for her life in all ways.

• Jenette says:

Jenette – Hillsboro, OR
    A biblical woman is one who has faith in God and obeys Him. She trusts Him with all aspects of her life and knows He is always there for her. She seeks out the Lord and is continually growing in her relationship with Him.

• Kathy says:

A biblical woman is one who strives to put God first in her life.

• Janet says:

Janet – Castle Rock, Colorado
    To me, a Biblical woman is kind and humble and puts God first above anything or anyone.

Hi Everyone: This is my first Bible Study – I’m looking forward to it.

• Karla says:

A biblical women is one who remains faithful to God.

• Kristi says:

A Biblical woman, just a woman living every day in a way that would honor her Lord. She is by far not perfect and not without her struggles.

• Mimi says:

Mimi- McKinney, TX

I believe a biblical woman is a woman who continually building a relationship with God, seeking to
    please him in her daily walk.

• Vicki says:

I guess there are as many definitions of a biblical woman as there are women. To me a biblical woman would be a woman who seeks to find out more about God and what he wants from me. To listen to God and do his will.

• Cheryl says:

A Biblical woman is one who tries to understand the Bible and apply it to her own life.

• Monica says:

Hi my name is Monica. I live in Henderson, NV. I feel a biblical woman is a woman who listens to God, obeys God, and exudes his love.

• Linda says:

Linda – Vancouver Island, Canada
    A Biblical woman is one who listens for God’s “voice” and follows it.

• Sue says:

A Biblical women is a living testimony of God’s grace and love; not only in her words but in all her actions.

• Joyce - La Quinta, CA says:

A biblical woman is one who seeks God and runs to him with an open heart.

• Kelly says:

HI I’m trying to join the study but i seem to be not getting through

• Thowel03 says:

Tracy-New Jersey
    A biblical woman is someone who accepts and embraces God in her heart. She is one who truly believes in the value of Christ and will follow his commands to fulfill her purpose which was given to her by our Father (God).

• Angela – Shannon, Illinois
    From what I have observed, I believe a Biblical woman to be full of grace & tender-loving mercy, matched in strength and dignity – traits resulting from the direct relationship with her Creator.

• Teresa says:

Teresa – Northern Wisconsin
    A biblical woman is someone who embraces the beauty of God’s will in her life and the holy spirit shines through her words and actions. She is aware of and actively rejects the enemies lies, burying herself instead in the word and aligning herself with His ways so she may be filled up and poured out by loving others, again and again.

• Shameika says:

Shameika – Libreville, Gabon
    A biblical woman is a woman that abides in the Lord, obey His will and His path for her without question.

• Carla – Cleveland, TX
    A biblical women is one who believes the whole bible and is true to the Lord. She obeys the word of God and lives it in her everyday life.

• Liz says:

Liz in California
    A biblical woman is one who doesn’t yell at her husband and kids, doesn’t criticize and complain,,,,,, and serves from her heart without holding grudges and withholding forgiveness,,,,,,,,,, I am looking forward to learning more about what a biblical woman is and how to daily bring glory to God.

• Mandy says:

Mandy – Burnips, Michigan
    A biblical woman is a woman who genuinely lives out her faith, follows God’s will for her life, and continues to grow closer to Him through prayer and through God’s Word. She knows she is saved by grace, through Christ alone.

• Patti says:

Patti – Brownsburg, Indiana
    A biblical woman is one who accepts and lives out God’s will for her life. I hope to be a better one once this study gets started!

• Alissa says:

Alissa Maxwell Vancouver, Washington

A Biblical woman owns her sin and works to improve choices/actions to continue to move towards God. Being authentic as a Christian (in my humble opinion) is to acknowledge our sinful nature and work with that to understand how temptation sets us up and how to pick ourselves back up (with Christ) and let Him put our feet back on solid ground.

• Tammy Gillmore – Charlotte, Arkansas

A biblical woman is one who reads her Bible, prays, and then spreads God’s Word.

Looking forward to this study!

• We’re updating the website this weekend and the comments will not show for about 24 hours.

• I’m very excited to learn about Biblical womanhood! My definition of a Biblical woman is someone who centers her heart and thoughts on Christ.

• Kristi Harmon says:

I live in South Carolina. I believe a biblical woman is a woman that loves God and follows his word.

• Christy says:

I’m Christy from Columbus, Ohio. For me, a biblical woman is a woman who fears the Lord (reveres, respects, loves) and shows it in her words and actions. I’ve been teaching women’s Bible studies for 14 years and I’m looking forward to this online study as I’ve not had this experience before. God bless.

• Hello I’m Kelly from Maine.. A biblical women lives her life for Gods glory. She puts God first, heself second and her family third. She takes care of herself, acts in a manner pleasing to Christ, models a christain life in her everyday actions and words.

Looking forward to getting started!

• Amy Ritchie says:

Amy from Maine. Biblical Womanhood is found in Proverbs 31. I believe it’s having the Bible standards for being a woman and not the worlds. So excited to be doing this study with a friend 🙂

• Rosanda Anderson says:

Im originally from Los Angeles, but have lived in Bakersfield Ca for over 20 years. I believe a biblical woman is a woman who loves God and is willing to lead by example in sharing His love to those that we encounter in our lives.

• Emily Albritton says:

Hello all. I’m from St. Louis, Missouri. To me, a biblical woman is one who is true to her God, her family/husband and herself.

• Keli says:

Keli from Virginia. A true woman loves God, her husband and children. She puts the Lord first in everything she does and brings honor to God and her family.

• Jen says:

Hi, I’m Jen, living in The Bahamas!

My definition of a Biblical woman is one who loves The Lord with her heart, soul, mind, and strength. And focuses her entire life on that aspect!

Looking forward to this study because I am also studying this book with my Ladies Bible study here in The Bahamas so will be interesting to see the different insights & perspective!

• Lyn-Kristine says:

In today’s society it is hard to define what is a Biblical Woman. A Biblical woman is one who puts God first, husband second and then children, who spends time in the gospel, prayer, and sharing the word of God with those who do not believe.
    They can juggle a family, a career, and a household and still find time to devote time to be in the word.
    I understand that it is hard for women to find time in their schedules but the Biblical woman somehow manages to do it all.

• Autumn says:

Autumn from Oklahoma!

• Shelley H says:

I am from Texas and have been wanting to participate in a bible study for sometime. When I think of a biblical woman I think of someone that loves, cares for, and serves others. I also think of someone that is not afraid to speak about what she believes and encourages others.

• Leeann Hadgis says:

Definitely looking forward to this study. I really don’t have a definition for a biblical woman…except, I know that many weren’t perfect but chose God/Jesus. Can’t wait to learn more!

• Charisse Thompson says:

I’m from Oklahoma city, but been in Chicago for 4 years. To me a biblical woman is a woman of strength, integrity but still has flaws

• Lana Bailey says:

I am looking forward to this bible study, having been through a rough year, I look forward to God’s word guiding me into a new and wonderful year!

• Sue says:

I live in Redding, CA. My first time doing an online study! I can’t wait and to be with so many from all over makes me feel warm all over that there are other sisters in Christ who desire to know and love Him more! I can’t wait!

• Brianna says:

Hi! From Eugene, Or. This is my first online study. To be more like Christ to live in the fruit of the spirit.

• Beatriz says:

Hi my name is Beatriz. this is my first study. I am from Miami Floria

• Carmaris says:

Carmaris from Springfield, MA
    I’m looking forward to this study.

• Amy Lamb says:

I am from Texas but we like in Apex, North Carolina now. We love it here in NC – it’s not so hot. A Biblical women seeks God and strives to be more like Christ each day. I am excited about this study. This is also my first online study.

I am from the state of Virginia. I work at staying in the light of God, the side of right and just, trusting him to lead me.

• Tonya Bieda says:

Hello Ladies,

This will be my first online bible study, and I’m really excited to get started. I’m from Savannah, GA.

• Sherrie says:

Hi I am Sherrie. I just finished Choose Joy and really enjoyed that study. God Bless!

• Eva Hayward says:

From Texas but recently moved to Chicago, Il area.

Definition of a Biblical woman? I always think of Proverbs 31.

My first time to any online study.

• Amy Lamb says:

HI Eva,
      Where did you live in TX? If you don’t mind me asking. About 12 years ago we did the same move from TX to Chicago. We started out in Rolling Meadows and then moved out to Sandwich, IL. I love the windy city, but it was a much quicker pace then this Texas girl was accustom to. 🙂

• Christine Wilkinson says:

I am from Adelaide, South Australia
    Mar_12:30 And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. This is the first and principal commandment.

First time bible study online.

• Mala White says:

Greetings ladies!
    I recently purchased a tablet for my boys to enjoy. Little did I know, I can download books from kindle! So I am ready to read on the go! How convenient the tech world is today. Im exited to get started in this series “True woman 101” but at the same time, I feel a bit intimidated? I think it stems from comparing myself with biblical women and have the idea I dont live up to thier standards. Does that sound crazy! I do hope this study is for me. And will I relate. Help me out ladies!

• Becky from IL says:

Looking forward to a great study.

• Lori says:

I am interested in continuing with a small group bible study but scheduling has not worked out. Hoping that this will be a good experience. Ready to learn more about biblical womanhood!

• Hannah says:

Never done anything like this before, but I’m looking for a change!

• Joelle says:

Hi….I just finished an Esther study with a small group and, due to homeschooling my 4 kids, I will miss the Daniel study they are starting. I saw the Woman’s Bible Cafe on Facebook and thought I’d try an online study. I’m looking fwd to learning what it is to be a Biblical woman.

• Kristen M. says:

Hi all! My name is Kristen and I’m from Indiana. This is my first online bible study so I can’t express how excited I am! My definition of a biblical woman is one who leads a life of prayer and serves each and every day to fulfill God’s word

• Morgan says:

I have never done an online Bible study before. I am excited to see what God will do. I am from Grapevine Texas. I believe a biblical woman is someone who follows God’s word and lives their life with Biblical principles.

• Susan Workman says:

Excited to learn.

• Patti says:

I’ve never done anything like this before, but I wanted to do a Bible Study. I bought the book, and I’m excited to see what this is all about. I’m from Ilion, NY. I’m not sure what my definition of a Biblical Woman is, but I hope that this study helps me figure that out. 🙂

• shayj says:

Ready to start another great study!

• Jill Butner says:

Hi Jill from Orlando Florida. Took a small break between bible studies, looking forward to the next one!

• Dianna McFarland says:

Hi, I’m Dianna from N California. I can’t wait to take part in this study—I just got the book in the mail today! I think of a biblical woman as a woman who seeks God wholeheartedly and desires to follow His ways on His timetable. I’m so very thankful for His mercies and grace being new everyday!

• Sarah says:

Hi my name is Sarah and I live in NH. I think of a biblical woman as one who lives in prayer, sacrifice and love. She learns the word as to teach and share Christ’s message with her children and others in need. She walks in faith and lives in moderation. She forgives.

• Karis Miles says:

My name is Karis. I’m in Seattle, WA. Looking forward to this study!

• Sarah says:

HI I’m Sarah from scotland. I think a biblical woman is one who trusts in god and allows him to be in control.

• Sarah says:

HI, I’m Sarah from Scotland. My definition of a biblical woman is one who lives for God and allows him to be in control of their life.

• Wanda says:

Hi. I am from Mi. A Biblical woman to me is one who puts God first.

• Marissa Nelson says:

I’m Marissa and I live in the state of Wisconsin in the USA. My definition of a biblical woman is one that puts the Lord first but also puts family and marriage as a priority.

• Andi. B says:

Hi! Andi from LA, here! I’ll be doing this study and Esther… Looking forward to both! Blessings!!

• Ginger says:

I’m Ginger and I live in Germany. My definition of a biblical woman is a woman who seeks and is obedient to the will of God, above all else.

• Monica Hart-Atwood says:

Hello all!! My name is Monica and I live in Lansing, IL. I think a biblical woman is simply a woman who seeks to do the will of God.

• Gale says:

Hi, my name is Gale and from MN. I believe a biblical woman is one who loves Jesus with all her heart and has a desire to listen and obey.

• Pauline says:

Hi! I am Pauline and I am from St. Kitts and excited to joined this online Bible study. The definition for a Biblical woman is someone that loves the Lord, read het Bible,pray and trust and obey God’s word and has a personal relatiosnhip with Jesus Christ.

• Tess says:

Tess – from Philadelphia – biblical woman: someone who loves Christ and loves the unlovable, too.

• Mendy Evans says:

Hi my name is Mendy and I’m from California. I am a newly born again Christian. I thought this would be the perfect bible study for some one new in the faith. This wiIl be the perfect opportunity to learn my role as a women of God. I am so excited to start this study. I already ordered the book, and marked my calendar.
    God Bless this ministry!!

• April says:

Hi I’m April I live in Texas.

• Kay says:

Hi ladies! My name is Kay; I live in Arizona. My definition of a biblical woman is one who simply finds her purpose and her objectives as a woman in the Word of God. She seeks to please an audience of One and she doesn’t buckle at the roles He calls her to play, but embraces them for His glory.

• Kelli Stennett says:

Hi my name is Kelli from Greensboro, NC. I’m excited to join an online bible study. Definition of a biblical woman is one who knows the word of God, studies the word of God and has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

• Jessica Thorsen says:

HI, I’m Jessica from Seattle. I believe that a biblical woman is someone who seeks God in all circumstances, and gives Him the power over her at all times.

• Shirley Miller says:

Hello ladies, my name is Shirley and I’m from In. This is my first online Bible study! I’m very excited, can’t wait to get started. A biblical woman loves God and truely strives to love others ( it can be a challenge at times). Thats why a biblical woman stays in the Word, to meet these challenges every day. To learn and fellowship with other Godly woman.

• Jennifer says:

My name is Jennifer and I live in Louisiana. I believe a biblical woman is one who strives to live up to God’s will. She must open her heart to God for him to guide her and to show her the way and be willing to let God live through her.

• Kristen says:

Hello! I am from Texas. Very interested in this study. I believe a biblical woman is one that is always seeking God’s will for her life as well as her family’s lives.

• Dawn Smythe says:

Hi I am Dawn from Pennsylvania. I am unable to get to bible study and I look forward to learning with you!

• Dianna McFarland says:

Hi I’m Dianna from N. California! A biblical woman daily seeks God, striving to listen, hear and follow Him in attitudes, thoughts, actions, and words. I’m so very thankful for His grace and His mercies that are new every morning! I’m looking forward to this Bible study!

• Ann says:

Hello , My name is Ann and I live in New York State (not New York City!!!). I just ordered the book and I am so excited the videos are included. Praying that I will actually keep up with it!! My heart is aching to know him as my best friend. Thank you and God Bless you all!

• Isa says:

Looking forward to this bible study, also, CANT WAIT.

• Georgia Stapleton says:

I am from Lubbock Texas and I would love to join the Bible study. A Biblical Woman is a woman who follows God thru the good and the ban

• Aracely says:

Hi, my name is Aracely and I’m from Texas. Nancy Leigh DeMoss is one of my favorite teachers and I listen to her everyday. I can’t wait to begin this study. I received this book as a gift months ago, and haven’t even peeked in it, hoping to one day do the Bible study with someone else, and here you guys are!!! Blessings to all 🙂

• Melissa says:

Hello ladies! My name is Melissa and I’m from Spokane, WA. A biblical woman is constantly seeking God and His will for her life. Obedient to His calling, loving others as Christ did.

• Jennifer Sand says:

Hi my name is Jennifer and I am from Nebraska. A biblical woman loves God with all of her heart, soul, mind and strength with God’s help and it overflows out into her life! I want to be like that!3

• Traci says:

My name is Traci,and I am from central Missouri. This is my first time doing a study on here and I am exited. I think a biblical woman is one who studies God’s words and follows and models them to others.

• Evet says:

Hello Tracie…I’m from central Missouri too! Where do you live at? I live in Chillicothe. Maybe we can chat sometime in emails.

• Audrey says:

I have just purchased my book from Amazon and haver it downloaded on my Kindle. I am sure this will be another amazing study. So enjoy Women’s Bible Cafe and the online studies here.
    God Bless!

• Sharron Kay Fires says:

My name is Sharron Kay and I live in Texas. A biblical woman seeks God with her whole being, searching for His direction in her life.

• Tammy says:

Hi! My name is Tammy and I am from Michigan. My definition of a true biblical woman is a woman who strives to live her life according to God’s word. Being kind, non-judgemental, and putting others first.

• Gina Vincent says:

My Name Is Gina, I am from Colorado Springs Colorado. My definition of a ture biblical is a women who puts god first, others second and herself last. She shares gods love my her actions, words and her deeds.

• Laura Ann says:

Hi. Laura Ann from Texas. A biblical woman is not perfect but strives to make choices God would be happy with.

• Debbie says:

My name is Debbie and I am from California. My definition of a biblical woman is one who is Christ-centered. Who loves the Lord first and foremost, and carries this in her every day life in how she acts, speaks, and thinks. It is a woman who is devoted to her family and faithful to her spouse. One who looks into people with compassion and kindness, instead of judgement and scorn. One who gives grace and mercy to others, just as freely as she receives it from God.

• LINDA HATHAWAY says:

Hi, my name is Linda and I am from Indiana. I believe that a true biblical woman is a person who studies the Bible regurlarly. A person who tries to live her life as christlike as possible. A person who loves as Christ does.

• Ashleigh Michalik says:

Hi –
    I am Ashleigh Michalik from Arkansas. I look forward to this study. My definition of a Christian woman is one who puts God first and honors her husband and family.

• Carol says:

Hi, my name is Carol and I am from California. My definition of a true biblical woman is a person who has a heart for the Lord and models herself after His example. Also, she has a sense-of-humor and sees her failings but knows that she is still a beloved daughter of the King!

• Mindy says:

My name is Mindy, and I am from Phoenix, Arizona. My definition of biblical womanhood is honoring and trusting God with every aspect of how we are created and how we live in relationship with others.

• Kelly says:

Kelly from Texas — looking forward to joining the study. Thank you!

• Fairlee says:

Hi, I m in Hamlin Tx and looking forward to this study.

• Becky Ewing says:

I have tried several bible studies in the past and could not complete them. I have since then retired and am so thankful that God has allowed me to retire early. My goal is to spend more time with him and learn more about the bibe.
    I am for Russellville Arkansas, and my definition of a biblical women is a prayer warrior. One who spends time praying for her household. A proverbs 31 woman.

• Dawn says:

Hi, my name is Dawn and I am from Troy, Alabama. My biblical definition of a Christian woman is defined as the Proverbs 31 woman- “A wife of noble character who can find?” Respecting her husband or significant other and brings him good not harm. She wakes up and prepares for the day.

• Pam-Louisiana says:

Hello. My name is Pam from Louisiana. I think that a biblical woman is someone who walks with the LORD daily, watches her words, helps when she can, is always polite, smiling. I try my best to walk in the LORD’s ways daily and pray as much as possible. I believe that the LORD looks at what is on the inside and not what is on the outside. I try to strive to stay in Bible studies every day, but sometimes life gets in the way.

I am excited to go through this one as well. Thank you Miss Christine.

• April says:

Hi Everyone! I’m April and I’m from a suburb of Chicago in Illinois. My definition is along the lines of a woman believing in God’s priorities and embracing who God made her to be.

• Britani says:

My name is Britani and I am in Kentucky. This is the second online bible study that I am doing. I have learned so much from the study about joy. To me a biblical women is someone who seeks after the Lord’s will and lives accordingly. She is confident and has a sparkle in her eye that comes only from knowing the Lord. This is what I am seeking in my own life.

• Robin Owens says:

My name is Robin. I live in Utah. A woman who has a relationship with Jesus Christ. Who loves him and wishes her life to radiate that she is a disciple of the one and only true God. A woman who is a light to others. A woman who has trials, challenges,struggles, and doubts but who holds firmly to the word of God as her road map on this journey called life.

• Carrie Simpson says:

Hi I am Carrie from Northern California. I am looking forward to this study. My definition of a Christian women is a women who has complete trust in God, and puts him in the forefront of her life.

• Evet says:

Hi, my name is Evet and I am from Chilliocothe, MO. My Biblical definition of a Christian woman is someone who would be a prayer warrior, reads the Bible, and follows God’s words and actions.

Hi, my name is Sue Alice and I am from Greenwood, IN. My biblical defintion of a Christian woman would be someone who prays, reads the Bible, and think on the Lord’s ways. Act the way God waits us to act.

• Pam says:

Hi my name is Pam and I am live in Columbus, GA. My definition of a Christian woman is a woman whose life shows that she loves Jesus in the way she lives, not in words only.

• Michelle says:

Hello I’m Michelle from Staunton, Va. My definition of a biblical woman is one who keeps her relationship with God at the top of her list and she treats everyone she meets with kindness regardless of how they treat her and she always is learning new things to become a better woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend.

• Lauri says:

Hello, my name is Lauri and I am in Scottsdale AZ. Proverbs 31.

• Liz Ketcher Catlin says:

Hi, my name is Liz; I’m from Houston, TX. and I love what Nadia said “She strives to be more like Christ and less like what society expects of a woman these days”. To add to that I would say a biblical woman puts God and her family first; it’s so easy to get caught up in keeping up, these days.

• Donna Munden says:

My biblical definition of a Christain woman is one who loves God with all her heart, soul, mind and strength. She is unashamed in her dependance on Him!

• Jennifer fletcher says:

I am Jennifer and I am from northeastern Indiana. I think I biblical woman is a woman who reads and applies the bible daily.

• Molly says:

My name is Molly, and I am from the great state of Texas! My biblical definition of a Christian woman is one who shows gentleness, kindess, passion, patience. Some one who’se light is so bright you just Want to be around them. I want to be that kind of woman. The kind of woman that is ” Clothed in stregnth and dignity and can laugh at the days to come” —Proverbs 32:25.

• Barbara says:

Good Morning…. sign me up for this one please, I have been looking at it for a while.

• Amy Cline says:

My name is Amy Cline and I am from St.Louis Missouri. I believe the definition of a biblical woman is one who has accepted Jesus into her heart and has made the decision to walk with God on her journey through life. She has devoted her life to spreading his word as well as living by his word. She knows that she serves a purpose in this life and she will go where he leads her.

• Sharitza says:

Proverbs 31 woman all the way!

• Trisha says:

Hi, my name is Trish and I am from Austin, Texas. I believe a biblical woman is one who strives to keep relationship with the Lord and His word as her center and uses this to live the life He has provided for her.

• Sheree Poole says:

I’m Sheree Poole from S.C. I believe a biblical woman is one who has a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior. She studies the Word and walks with God daily, prays regularly, helps others and shares the love of Christ with other people.

• Melissa Whitbeck says:

Hi, my name is Melissa. I live in Connecticut and am doing both bible studies. My def of a biblical woman is one who submits to God’s authority and trusts in His word and tries to follow God’s will instead of what the world says a woman should be,

• Millie J Grams says:

I’m looking forward to this online Bible study.Over never done an online one before so this will be fun! I believe a biblical woman is one who has surrounded her life to Christ, follows his word, gives love and joy to her family and reaches out to the hurting un the world.

• Nadia says:

To me, a biblical woman is one who lives her life in a way that is pleasing to God. She strives to be more like Christ and less like what society expects of a woman these days.

• Shan says:

Shan, rural farm town in west central WI, a woman who keeps striving to do her best and follow the path that Jesus has laid out for her…a woman of discretion, modesty, and morals.

• Hi, my name is Christine and I am from Seattle Washington. My biblical definition of a Christian woman would be someone who’s actions and thoughts are in line with what and how God wants us to live.