True Woman 101 Online Bible Study Starts Today

By September 23, 2012True Woman 101

Welcome to womens online Bible study as we begin True Woman 101: Divine Design: An Eight-Week Study on Biblical Womanhood by Mary Kassian and Nancy Leigh DeMoss. As a modern culture many of us have distanced ourselves from true meaning of womanhood. We know what our parents, children, spouse, boyfriend, friends and coworkers expect of us as women…yet do we realize what God created us for? How we are designed and how we behave are often not in unity…and we live life craving our true self. It’s time to embrace womanhood as God designed us.

When you visit www.TrueWoman101.com you’ll have access to FREE video sessions for this Bible study. I’ve already watched the first video session and the bonus session from John Piper and they are excellent. In fact, I’m going to watch a second time I enjoyed them so much. Don’t miss it.

We invite you to pray for the 10 ministry leaders at the Womens Bible Cafe. Each week these women volunteer their time and give their hearts to sharing the Bible. None of us are paid for our ministry service, nor do we profit from the Womens Bible Cafe. We appreciate your prayers for our health, relationships and finances. Pray for the Lord to use us for His purpose and to bring glory to His name.

We have 200+ women participating in this online Bible study, many from around the world. Because the book is available in electronic format (via Amazon) women who normally do not have access to Bible study are joining us online. What a tremendous pleasure and honor it is to fellowship with you as we learn Biblical womanhood!

If you want to read about My First Bible Study and see how Satan tried to keep me from attending- then click here.

Our Prayer Wall is the place to reach out with your prayer needs and praise reports. Please visit the page and pray for those people who are asking for you to lift them up in prayer. Pray for the leaders of this study and the women in your small group.

Homework For The Week

• Write a letter to God on the inside cover of your workbook. Put today’s date inside your book and tell Him where you are in your life right now, and where you hope He leads you during your study of  True Woman 101
  • Read Week One in your workbook. You will be reading Monday through Friday each week, no matter the day your small group meets.
  • Watch the week one videos at www.TrueWoman.com
  • Join a small group this week. To see the small group schedule please click here.

Welcome to Biblical Womanhood!

Post a comment below and tell us what small group you’ll be attending…we look forward to seeing you there 🙂

• Jennifer Deffendall says:

I am still waiting on my book, book won’t be in until Thursday of this week. Decided at the last moment to do the study. Will attend on Saturday morning.

• Tracy says:

I would like to attend the Saturday Morning group at 8am. I am in Southern California

• Teara fisher says:

Hello I’m doing Wednesday @pm..can’t wait.

• vicki crookham says:

i will be attending tonight,wednesday, at 9 pm. looking forward to it.
    vicki crookham

• Elizabeth says:

i attended tues morning although i am not sure i can attend that regularly because of the time

• Nicole says:

I will be attending Wed at 8pm Central time

• lsilva590 says:

11:00am on Saturday

• NIcki says:

I will be attending the Wed. 7pm mountain time.

• April Eastman says:

I will be in the sat 8 am group, thank you April Eastman

• mrscsw1Christine says:

I will try for Saturday at 10am and 11am. It will be 11:15pm and 12:15 am here in South Australia. Thank you for the sudies. Have been reading my books at work, and in the evening. Already bringing me closer to God

• Patricia-Ann says:

I, will need Thursday at 7:30.

• Vicki Thaxton says:

7:30 on Thursday nights.
    Thanks, Vicki Thaxton

• Tracy says:

I hope to participate in Tuesdays at 6pm. I have created a facebook account, but I am unsure of how to actually get on to the group

• I hope to participate on Wednesday evenings at 8 PM (Central Time)…life is a bit hectic right now! I am looking forward to any and all blessings! 🙂 Thanks for hosting!

• Janee says:

I just received the book in the mail today. Looking forward to dwelling in teaching and discussion that leads my life to a more of a God design of who he wants me to be as a woman! I am very excited and am choosing a small group to join.

• Lora L. Reed says:

I will be participating the group on Thursday at noon.

• Tracie Higdon says:

I’m looking forward to getting started-True Woman 101! I know God has great things in store for us! I will be participating with small group on Tuesday morning. But sometimes there might be appointments with my Mom that I would have to be there with her. Could I attend small group on Saturday? Thanks, Tracie

• Jennifer Selver says:

I will be attending the True Woman 101 with LaTanya and I am looking forward to digging deeper in The Word of God!!!

• Carla Consemiu says:

I just wanted to say how much I truly enjoyed Carla’s group session this morning. I feel this is going to be a great blessing for me. I look forward to meeting with the everyone again next week. 🙂 🙂

• Denise says:

Looking forward to True Woman 101. I so enjoyed Kelly Minter’s book this summer. Can’t wait to get started again.

• Sharron Kay Fires says:

WBC online studies are an answer to prayer for a group of women I can connect with, be accountable to, and grow in my Christian walk. Since relocating 4 years ago, I have searched for a group of women who would commit to meet together weekly and study the Bible. I completed a study with one group, but it did not commit to another study. WBC has provided a new and exciting avenue to connect with women from all over the world. The small group chatgroups are wonderful. Thanks to Christine for your organization of this site and to the women who volunteer to monitor the discussion groups. I look forward to exploring the truths of True Womanhood as God intended. May God use this study to mold my life into the example of the Christian woman God purposes me to be.

• Becky Jeffries says:

I am really excited to get started. I am hoping to stick to one bible study group which is the Wednesday evenings at 6pm Pacific time with Traci Pollard, but if for some reason I have a week where I can’t make that one, then Saturday at 8am Pacific with Christine Smith I will be on. Thank you so much! God Bless.

• Elisa says:

Hi, I will be joining the Wednesday evening 9pm small group also. I am expecting great things from God!!

Blessings!

• Deborah Oliver says:

Hi there! I am Deborah (Debbie) and I will be attending Traci Pollard’s group on Wednesdays at 9:00pm EST (which is 6:00pm PST for me)! So very excited!

• Carrie Simpson says:

I hope to join the Wednesday at 6pm pacific group. I commute near that time, so pray I don’t hit to much traffic.

• Ineda says:

Can’t find a link to join. Must I go to website?

• Tasha says:

I am trying to join the 11AM study but can’t get in. 🙁 I listed my name on the other page.

• Christine Smith says:

You’re in…it takes a little time for a group admin to approve you, sometimes we’re offline. I just added you!

• Lana Bailey says:

I will be joining Carla Richards Mondays at Noon. Eastern Time for me.

• Brianna says:

I’ll be joining true woman on Monday’s at 9:00 am pacific

• Marie Solla says:

I will be joining Carla Richards at Noon EST.

• Vicki says:

I will be joining the online class on Thursday evennings at 6:30 central time. Can’t wait to see what God will do in my life during this study!

Hi, I am Sue Alice, and I will be joining Christine Smith’s group on Saturday 11:00 EST. I am so looking forward to this.

• Lora L. Reed says:

I am soo excited to begin this journey with christine on saturdays at 10:00 a.am.

• Traci says:

Thursday night group for me! Looking forward to it.

• Pam says:

Hoping to join in this morning at noon, (Monday). I am keeping my youngest grandson this week so we will see how it goes : )

Thank you so much for the online Bible studies, they are great.

• Sharon Lewis says:

Greetings! I first heard of Nancy Leigh DeMoss about three years ago and have really loved her perspective concerning Biblical womanhood. I have studied and signed the True Woman’s Manifesto, and I have been so moved by her writings and radio spots. I want to learn all I can about being the woman God created me to be so His glory can shine through me.

I will be joining Carla Richard’s small group on Mondays at noon. See some of you there!

• Mary says:

I am excited to begin this series. I will be on here today @ 10 am Mountain Time.

• Angela says:

I will be joining Stasia’s group on Tues. mornings 11 a.m. Central. Looking forward to it!

• joanna says:

hi i am excited to be joining this study . i will be in the Saturday at 11 am EST. with Christine Smith. i will be praying for all our leaders as well as all the women in the studies.May God bless everyone.

• Monica Hart-Atwood says:

Hello all, I will be joining Carla Richards group Mondays at 11am central for True Woman 101…see you there!!

• Sheree Poole says:

So excited to begin this Bible Study on Biblical Womanhood. I will be attending Christine Smith’s small group on Saturday mornings at 11:00 am EST. However, the first Saturday I will not be able to attend the live chat because my son has a baseball tournament out of town the whole weekend. Therefore, the first live chat I will join Traci’s small group chat on Wednesday at 9:00 pm EST. So thankful for the flexibility of the small group chat schedule so we never have to miss a discussion!! What a blessing the Women’s Bible Study Cafe is for women to join in God’s Word together from all over the world! I am praying God’s blessings and protection over this wonderful ministry!! 🙂

• Christy says:

I’m excited to begin this journey with the Wednesday evening 9pm small group. Thanks for coordinating this and may God bless you and this group of women greatly!