Welcome back to the Womens Bible Cafe and our online study of True Woman 101 by Mary Kassian and Nancy Leigh DeMoss. We’ve just finished reading week seven in the workbook and we have one more week remaining. In our lesson this week we looked at the idea of a Spiritual Makeover and dressing ourselves in Biblical Womanhood. We learned from scripture about being the Bride of Christ…so this week I though you’d like to watch this beautiful video. Turn up the volume and watch…
Homework For The Week
- Read Week Eight in your workbook
- Visit www.TrueWoman101.com and watch the video for Week Eight
- Join a small group this week. To see the small group schedule please click here
- For those in my Saturday small group, we’ll be discussing week 8 on Saturday morning
- Register for the next Bible study- Share Jesus Without Fear when you click here
Discussion Questions- Discuss with your small group or post a comment below
- What are some behaviors that would indicate a woman is devoted to a particular guy?
- What are some behaviors that would indicate she is devoted to Jesus?
- What are some common misconceptions about what it means to be gentle, quiet and/or amenable? Do you think true femininity requires some women to violate these personalities?
- As we looked at the aspects of Biblical beauty- gentle, quiet, amenable- is there some aspect where you need a makeover?
- Why do you think God’s design for womanhood is beautiful and good?
Related Articles for True Woman 101 Bible Study