Our doors are never closed at the Womens Bible Cafe! Come join us for two new studies beginning next week, and bring a friend. Choose your preferred learning style when you register for free.
Style One: The topical Bible study format is based upon commentary books from Bible scholars and teachers. You’ll read through a topic- such as breaking free, communication, forgiveness, Biblical womanhood, joy, Fruit of the Spirit. Or you may study a specific person from the Bible, such as Jesus, Esther, Daniel, Gideon, etc.
Style Two: The inductive Bible study format is based upon your own personal observation rather than the scholar or teacher. You’ll dig through the verses of the Bible, marking the pages with symbols to help you understand- such as triangles, circles, numbers, and coded colors- and create an analytical interpretation of the passage.
Once you decide which study format you want to explore, the NEXT STEP is to register for FREE.
Beginning March 14, 2016 we’ll be studying using these two books.
Fight Back with Joy by Margaret Feinberg (topical study)- Click to Register
Ephesians: Freedom From Bondage God’s Way by Kay Arthur (inductive study)- Click to Register
Small Groups For Online Bible Study
Women around the world are participating in Womens Bible Cafe™ online small group meetings. We gather in a private Facebook group seven days a week, mornings and evenings. You select your leader, day, and time to attend -Join us!
How To Join a Small Group at the Womens Bible Cafe™
We are using a private group on Facebook, follow these EXACT steps to join:
- Login to Facebook
- “Closed Group” means that you must join the group to post and read group comments
- We have three facebook groups: topical study group, inductive study group, and a book club
- CLICK HERE for WBC SMALL GROUPS (Topical study) and then ask to “Join Group” or type in this URL http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCSmallGroups/
- CLICK HERE for WBC SMALL GROUPS (inductive study) and then ask to “Join Group” or type in this URL http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCInductiveStudies/
- CLICK HERE for WBC BOOK CLUB and then ask to “Join Group” or type in this URL http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCbooks/
- Allow 48 hours for a ministry leader to approve the request to join group
- If you have any problems joining, please send a private message to WBC Ministry Director Christine Abraham on Facebook:http://facebook.com/christineabrahamWBC
- Your small group comments do NOT appear in your Facebook timeline and only members of the private Facebook group can see what you have shared.
How Do Small Groups Work…What Should You Do After Joining the Private Facebook Group?
- Take a look around the Facebook group once a ministry leader approves your request to join.
- At the top of the group there is a feature called PINNED POSTS. Look there for the current small group schedule, arranged by day and time.
- Select a day and time you’d like to attend a small group Write this in your calendar and set a weekly reminder alarm.
- On the day and time you wish to attend, arrive in the Facebook group at the time of the group meeting.
- Look for a photo posted with the day and time of your group. Under the photo the leaders and small group members will start discussing the Bible study.
- Every group has the exact same questions, so you only need to attend one group each week. Small groups last ONE HOUR.
- Groups are NEVER FULL. You are invited to attend any group that fits your schedule.
- We don’t divide women by experience, age, marital status or geographic location. All women are treated equally.
- Groups are non-denominational.
- Due to copyright law instructional videos are NOT shown in the small groups. These are not required for online Bible study.
We have many volunteer ministry leaders leading these small groups. Some of the groups will be larger than other groups and tend to move quickly. If you find the group moves too fast for you, I’d recommend attending a smaller group.
Come join us with a friend and STUDY. CONNECT. GROW.
The doors are never closed!