It is with GREAT excitement that our Womens Book Club has several choices for books to read in March, April and May 2018! Will you join us!
With almost 20,000 book readers in our private Facebook group, we have a common passion for reading wholesome books as refreshing entertainment. Many women in the group enjoy reading fast paced (especially those like me who do not have cable television) and others like to read a chapter a day or 20 minutes at night before bed. Whatever your reading style- we have a place for YOU.
Grab one of these books from the Reading List.
You’ll find some books at a local library, discount bins, used books, or online stores such as ChristianBooks, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon. You can also borrow from a friend, or buy the book and split the cost with a friend. Some books are on preorder discounts if you get them before the actual release date. We encourage you to be economical and stay on budget. Watch the prices- I saw books in print for Tosca Lee and Karen Kingsbury less expensive than the Kindle versions (makes no sense). Most books will be equal to the price of two or three coffee drinks here in California. I’ve decided books are less fattening for me… 🙂 If you find a great price for your book be sure to let our readers know in our private Facebook group!
NEW! We have LIVE Discussion Groups!
You’ve been asking and we’re now offering live discussion groups most days of the week. While we know not everyone is able to attend at that exact day and time, it’s easy for you to jump into the group anytime in the week, look for the live group discussion photo, and add your comments to the discussion even after it has ended. We’ll be watching and reading comments under each photo!
Reading List for March April and May 2018
Select your book(s). Join a live discussion in our private Facebook group or post your comments anytime in the week under the discussion photo. We meet here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCbooks/
Affiliate disclosure: Womens Bible Cafe™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Monday 9:00 PM Eastern | 8:00 PM Central | 7:00 PM Mountain | 6:00 PM Pacific
- Leader: Stasia Nielsen and Maryann Lorts
- March: Uninvited by Lysa TerKuerst
- April: The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp
- May: Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
Tuesday 3:00 PM Eastern | 2:00 PM Central | 1:00 PM Mountain | 12:00 PM Pacific
- Nonfiction bestsellers and new releases
- Leaders: Christine Abraham and Sonja Korum-Campbell
- March: Women of Easter by Liz Curtis Higgs
- April: Why Her? by Nicki Koziarz << PREORDER pricing
- May: The Daniel Key by Anne Graham Lotz << PREORDER pricing
Wednesday 12:00 PM Eastern | 11:00 AM Central | 10:00 AM Mountain | 9:00 AM Pacific
- Fiction mystery and suspense
- Leader: Carol Graft
- March: Iscariot by Tosca Lee
- April: Havah by Tosca Lee
- May: The Progeny by Tosca Lee
Tosca Lee is the award-winning, New York Times bestselling author of ISCARIOT; THE LEGEND OF SHEBA; DEMON: A MEMOIR; HAVAH: THE STORY OF EVE; THE PROGENY DUOLOGY; and the Books of Mortals series with New York Times bestseller Ted Dekker (FORBIDDEN, MORTAL, SOVEREIGN). A notorious night-owl, she loves watching TV, eating bacon, playing video games with her kids, and sending cheesy texts to her husband. You can find Tosca hanging around the snack table or wherever bacon is served.
Wednesday 9PM Eastern | 8:00 PM Central | 7:00 PM Mountain | 6:00 PM Pacific
FIction clean romance
- Leader: Christine Johnson
- March: Loves Rescue by Christine Johnson
- April: Honor Redeemed by Christine Johnson
- May: Freedom’s Price by Christine Johnson
Christine Johnson is the author of several books for Steeple Hill and Love Inspired and has been twice named a finalist for Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart® award. When not writing, she loves to hike and explore God’s majestic creation. These days, she and her husband, a Great Lakes ship pilot, split their time between northern Michigan and the Florida Keys. She leads Monday morning Bible study groups at the Womens Bible Cafe.
Thursday 9PM Eastern | 8:00 PM Central | 7:00 PM Mountain | 6:00 PM Pacific
- Fiction Karen Kingsbury
- Leader: Cindy Webster
- March: The Chance by Karen Kingsbury
- April: The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury
- May: Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury
Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning books in print. Her last dozen titles have topped bestseller lists and many of her novels are under development with Hallmark Films and as major motion pictures.
Sunday 7PM Eastern | 6:00 PM Central | 5:00 PM Mountain | 4:00 PM Pacific
- Nonfiction bestsellers and new releases
- Leader: Sonya Morris Nelson
- March: Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- April: Believe Bigger by Marshawn Daniels << PREORDER pricing
- May: Enough by Sharon Jaynes << PREORDER pricing
Helpful Tips For Womens Book Club Online
- No need to register.
- To join a group …Just show up on the day and time you want to attend the discussion.
- If the day/time does not work for your schedule….drop by anytime in the week once the discussion photo is posted in the group.
- We’re Christian non-denominational and all women of faith are welcome to join us.
- We limit group content to book club posts only. This makes it easier for our readers to find their books and groups.
- We have several authors in our online Book club group. Watch for live events with your favorite authors!
- Discussion groups begin week of March 5, 2018
Come join us!
We use closed group privacy settings, so click “join group” and one of the admins will approve your request in 24 hours or less.