Do you know how to start an online ministry or grow your social audience?

By March 18, 2018Coaching

Leadership Mentoring For Authors, Speakers, Pastors and Ministry Leaders

The number one question people are always asking us is “How do I get started in online ministry?” The second most asked question is “How to I create a platform on social media?” Because we’re asked this several times a week, it makes sense for us to have a hangout where we can answer these questions. We have a FREE mentoring group- called the Christian Leadership Cafe– for authors, speakers, pastors and ministry leaders who are interested in growing ONLINE ministries.

This group is focused on technology and online ministry. It’s not for someone who wants to learn how to write Bible studies and devotions. It’s not a discipleship group on how to grow your faith. Our focus is getting you started and giving you the tools for online ministry.

Sonya Morris Nelson shares her knowledge on organizational management and leadership.

Stasia Nielsen shares her knowledge on graphic design and creativity.

Christine Abraham shares her knowledge on social media engagement and platforms.

ACTION ITEM

• Sheri says:

I am trying to reply back to sign up for this Christian Leadershio Cafe and it is not giving me an accurate email to reply back. (See, I do need some help with online stuff lol!). Seriously, I would like to join.
    #1 ?: How much time(daily, weekly) does an online Bible Study take? I am an assistant Pastor on staff of a large church and am already stretched….but I know we need to get on board with this style so…

Thanks

• Christine Abraham says:

Thanks for letting us know about the email Sheri, our admin team will look into this! Meanwhile… The specialized group helps you develop skills for social media and online leadership. If you feel this mentoring group will benefit you- visit the group on Facebook, fill out the admin questions and ask to join. We will prayerfully consider your request.

• My question is how do you grow your online audience and keep th engaged? I have a coaching ministry and author. I would like to join because I have a voice in this world for Jesus n like to be heard and used of God.

• Christine Abraham says:

Great question Stephanie! Come join our group and let’s discuss! The specialized group helps you develop skills for social media and online leadership. If you feel this mentoring group will benefit you- visit the group on Facebook, fill out the admin questions and ask to join. We will prayerfully consider your request.

• Gina says:

My heart and mind are geared toward God and technology. I want to impact the lives of others in a positive way, and the extra insight would be very beneficial. I look forward to connecting. My only question is: Is Facebook the only platform used to connect?

• Christine Abraham says:

This group meets on Facebook and the focus is Facebook. You’ll see why we use it after you join. The specialized group helps you develop skills for social media and online leadership. If you feel this mentoring group will benefit you- visit the group on Facebook, fill out the admin questions and ask to join. We will prayerfully consider your request.

• Bonnie Russell says:

I am interested in staring an online ministry because I believe God has given me a message ‘for such a time as this.’ Furthermore, I have a heart for women and Christian ministry. I have a desire to reach people in my community with God’s Word, also.

• Christine Abraham says:

Sounds like you should join us Bonnie! The specialized group helps you develop skills for social media and online leadership. If you feel this mentoring group will benefit you- visit the group on Facebook, fill out the admin questions and ask to join. We will prayerfully consider your request.