Registration is now open for What Matters Most by Karen Ehman. Our study begins the week of April 30th and we’ll meet online in a private Facebook group called the Womens Bible Cafe™ Study Group. We’re a nondenominational Christian Bible study group- all women are welcome.
About the Book
The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships, and financial hardships. Yet Paul’s letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most—Christ.
Over 7 sessions, study the ever-relevant Letter of Philippians to deepen your relationship with Jesus, turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love. This is a Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application.
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances.
- Unearth the secret of contentment—knowing Christ.
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ.
- Prioritize the Lord above all else.
- Develop Gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Complete one set of lessons during each week and then join a group discussion online in our private Facebook group. We’re flexible so the groups are never closed. You can visit any group and join a one hour discussion facilitated by two of our ministry volunteers. Our groups meet seven days a week so select the day and time that is BEST for your schedule. Once we know how many women are registered, Sonya Morris Nelson will post the schedule as a PINNED post at the top of our group. We’ll also have a PDF version of the schedule in the files tab.
BONUS FUN! AUTHOR ENGAGEMENT AND PARTICIPATION JUST FOR YOU!
Author Karen Ehman will be joining YOU for this study! You’ll see her on Facebook Live videos, in our small groups, and on social media. She’ll appear throughout the study for encouragement- be watching!
WHEN DO WE START READING AND MEETING?
We start reading the week of April 30, 2018. Our first week of small groups are called Introduction Week because this is when you meet the leaders and the other women in your group. We help orient you to the format and we begin praying for you.
Each week we will discuss one chapter from the study book.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT
- Get the What Matters Most study book by Karen Ehman- available at Proverbs 31, or Lifeway stores
- Download optional Video sessions for What Matters Most are available at Lifeway.com
- Join our private Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCSmallGroups/