Womens Bible Cafe™ is not for profit and depends on generosity of our leaders, students, and friends. We hope these online studies bring new life to your understanding of the Bible. If God is using this ministry to impact your life, take a moment and send a donation to help us cover the ministry costs. If you’d like to contribute financially to this ministry you can do so using the donate button below.
When You Give to the Womens Bible Cafe…you will
- Help keep the Womens Bible Cafe open and accessible to women around the world
- Encourage women to connect and fellowship through online Bible studies
- Promote discipleship and mentoring through our volunteer ministry
- Allow our ministry to continue leading women through the pages of the Holy Bible
At the Womens Bible Cafe, we reach an audience of more than 200,000 followers around the world. Since 2009 we have led more than 60 online Bible studies from various authors such as Beth Moore, Kelly Minter, Priscilla Shirer, Jennifer Rothschild, Mary Kassian, Nancy Leigh DeMoss and more! We’re a non-denominational Christian ministry for women.
“All must give as they are able, according to the blessings given to them by the Lord your God.” Deuteronomy 16:17 NLT
Immediate Ministry Needs
- Legal services to obtain non-profit TAX status
- Website hosting fees
- Stock image fees
- Email subscription fees
- Advertising fees
- Scholarship fund for active missionaries and women with financial hardship
Please consider helping our ministry. We do NOT receive a salary for our work. WBC operating expenses include stock images, web hosting, advertising, mailing services, and more. As the ministry continues to grow in size our expenses are also increasing too! All WBC leaders are volunteers and we all purchase our own study books. If you would like to help keep this ministry running, please use the donation button below. At this time donations are NOT tax-deductible. We need donations to hire an attorney for assistance with non-profit TAX status.
With love and appreciation,