What You Need For the All Things New online Bible Study
- Get a copy of the All Things New written by Kelly Minter. You can find this on iTunes, Lifeway eReader or paperback at Amazon. You’ll also find it at KellyMinter.com or Christian bookstores. It’s not expensive…the price of three coffee drinks should cover it! Order it now so you don’t have to pay for faster shipping if you procrastinate.
- Study Bible (this study book uses the NIV version). If this is your first Bible study I would recommend a Life Application Study Bible in an easy to understand translation.
Optional Resources for the All Things New Online Bible Study
- Videos are fun for local home groups or church groups, and optional for online study. The All Things New Video Sessions for this study are available at http://lifeway.com/allthingsnew
8-Week Lesson Plan
- Session 1- Introduction Week
- Session 2- The Church in the City
- Session 3- New Covenant
- Session 4- The New Has Come
- Session 5- The Grace of Giving
- Session 6- Our Ministry Assignment
- Session 7- Christ’s Power in Our Weakness
- Session 8- Spending Ourselves for Others
The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Meaning God’s church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Paul’s letter is as timely as ever.