If this is your first time at the Bible Study Cafe, here are some details you’ll want to know! We’re a women’s Bible study, online small group.
Similar to a church study, we select a workbook to guide us.The study will last anywhere from four weeks to ten weeks, depending on the book we’ve selected.
You’ll get an email announcing the new blog post-simply follow the one that relates to your study. In the blog post, you’ll see a summary of the lesson, prayer requests, scripture verses and a group discussion question. We do NOT publish written works by the workbook authors and we respect copyright laws. Similar to a church small group, we facilitate a discussion of the current study.
How You Participate at the Bible Cafe
- You’ll need to get a copy of the workbook required for your Bible study.
- You read the daily lessons and answer the questions in your workbook.
- The audio or video sessions for each study are optional, due to the cost.
- When you’ve finished the lesson, post a comment at the Bible Cafe.
- We invite you to reply to any comments from other women in the study.
At the Bible cafe, we’ve enjoyed the ability to read and post comments as we learn together. We encourage one another in spiritual growth. Many have built lasting friendships and now communicate with each other on Twitter as well. Our hope is that you will create a passion for learning the Bible, share that passion with others and learn with other women of faith.
Welcome to the Bible Cafe!