This new bible study by Priscilla Shirer is just too tempting to pass up….so we’ll be reading Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted during the next few weeks. Some of you are completing the Ruth study, others are waiting for the New Beth Moore Study, and a few have expressed interest in this study of Jonah.
Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted – Member Book by Priscilla Shirer provides a personal study experience five days a week in this in-depth women’s Bible study. What do we do when God interrupts our lives? Many times, like Jonah, we run! In this Bible study, Priscilla redefines interruption and shows that interruption is actually God’s invitation to do something beyond our wildest dreams. When Jonah was willing to allow God to interrupt his life, the result was revival in an entire city. (source: Lifeway.com)
This is a 6-week study, so one week of study and will be followed by a Beth Moore study. This study of Jonah begins on August 3, 2010 so order your workbooks now if you’d like to participate. We’ll post updates once a week for the study. You can purchase optional audio or video segments from the Lifeway.com
Jonah Bible Study Resources
Jonah Member’s Workbook
Before we begin, you’ll need to:
- Subscribe to this blog by email, so you’ll receive updates for the study.
- Order your workbook: Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted by Priscilla Shirer. Allow 7-10 days for shipping.
- Print the first chapter of the workbook (if you are waiting to begin) and the Viewer Guide answers.
- Post an introduction below, telling us where you are located (city/state) and your blog or Twitter link.
- Just for fun, please tell us about your navigation skills, a map story, or a fishing story! Think water-fish-boat 😉