Please join us in a womens online bible study starting on January 10, 2011 as we explore the world of Me, Myself and Lies: A Thought Closet Makeover with Jennifer Rothschild. We’ll be reading this six week bible study together as we begin the new year. During the six weeks of study, you will read the workbook at home and come to the online Womens Bible Cafe once a week on Monday to join us in a small group discussion. There is no specific time for the discussion, you can visit the site at your convenience and post a comment about the lesson of the week. If you subscribe to the Womens Bible Cafe by email, you’ll receive an announcement in your email letting you know the discussion has started.
We invite you to join us and women around the world as we read scripture together and learn from one another. We are non-denominational and any woman with an interest in exploring womens bible study is invited to join us. All you need to attend is a copy of the workbook Me, Myself and Lies: A Thought Closet Makeover by Jennifer Rothschild.
This is the second time we are leading this Jennifer Rothschild study at the Womens Bible Cafe. Here are some comments from the women who participated the first time:
- This was a powerful study. I’m amazed at how cluttered my thought closet has been. I’m a work in progress and that’s okay as long as I keep Him centered in my thoughts and life. Linda
- I am a prideful person. My thought closet these days is mostly full of prideful thoughts as I get caught up in the rush of daily activities and forget patience. This closet cleaning has been needed for an awfully long time, and it feels so good to get in there and figure this all out. Cindy
- I love a study that is not only informative, but allows us to put into practice what we are learning. It reminds me of a statement Beth Moore made in her Stepping Up bible study about not just eating the seed of God’s word, but sowing the seed. I feel like that’s just what we’re accomplishing through this bible study. Amy
During our six-week study, we’ll discover what a thought closet is, unclutter the closet, fill the closet with truth, guard the closet door, and place God in the center of our thoughts. This is a powerful and life-changing study and one you will not want to miss!
HOW TO JOIN THE ME, MYSELF AND LIES BIBLE STUDY
- Post an introduction below and let us know you are joining the study. To introduce yourself, simply comment with your name, where you live, and why you are interested in this study.
- Get a copy of the workbook Me, Myself and Lies by Jennifer Rothschild. You can find the book at Lifeway Stores, Amazon, or Jennifer’s Website.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for the Womens Bible Cafe
Welcome to the Makeover!