Fingerprints of God Online Bible Study Starts April 30,2012

It’s time to start a new women’s online bible and we’ve selected Fingerprints of God by Jennifer Rothschild. We’ll start reading week one on April 30, 2012 so please order your books now. There is a book version and a workbook version, make sure you have the workbook with and the image looks like the one on this page. If you are in an international country you can get the book on PDF format (see below).

You’ll read the book at home, a chapter each week. You’ll have daily homework assignments which require 20-30 minutes to complete. Once a week we’ll “meet online” to discuss a theme and chapter from the book. You can visit the Womens Bible Cafe anytime to post a comment and join the online discussion.

You’ll be assigned to a small group leader the first week of study. Your small group leader will pray for you by name, and check-in with you each week by email. Her role is to keep you stay accountable and on track with your study.

About the Fingerprints of God Bible Study

The God who raised mountains and set the mighty waves in motion wants you to feel His tender touch. His touch warms, affirms, and guides us; it communicates value and self-esteem.  Fingerprints of God teaches us to recognize six things we can experience because of God’s touch: honor, intimacy, shelter, guidance, redemption and refinement. At age 15, Jennifer was diagnosed with a rare eye disease that would eventually steal her sight. God’s touch has been her guide and shelter and she shares His touch with us in this womens bible study.

How to Participate in the Fingerprints of God Online Study

How to Join the Fingerprints of God Online Bible Study

1. Introduce yourself: Post a comment below with your name, where you are from, and answer to this question- if you wrote one word on the palm of your hand, what would it say?
  2. Subscribe to the email updates for this bible study when you CLICK HERE

UPDATE: Small groups are full. You can still join our study, however the small groups are at capacity. So you’ll be placed on a waiting list for a small group. You can still participate by joining the online discussions and Facebook chats

• MaryBeth says:

Hi! There is a small group of us on FB that are planning to start this study next week and we want to follow your blog as a guide! We have one in our group who is a missionary in India and it is not possible for us to mail her this book. I called Lifeway and they do not know of a PDF or e-reader copy of the member guide, but going to find out if they can make it happen for this missionary because of her circumstances. Would you mind to e-mail me and share if there is a way we can download this for her? The rest of us are ordering books and meeting via FB.

• Christine Smith says:

Given the circumstances, I’m sure Lifeway can help you with this. Contact the Womens Ministry there or contact Jennifer Rothschild directly, they’ll be able to assist you. Praying for your small group MaryBeth.

• Paula Roberson says:

Called

• Colleen says:

Hello everyone,

I just joined this study tonight, and even though I am a week behind, I look forward to catching up with you and joining in.

I am a single mom and we are from New Hampshire. My daughter is turning 9 in a few weeks. If I wrote one word on the palm of my hand I would have to say it would be “Survivor”

• Joyce says:

Hello all,
    I registered for Knowing God and can’t find the book but I ordered Fingerprint of God and it came over the weekend so this is the study I will be a part of. I don’t know what word I would write on my hand. Lost came to mind because I sometimes feel lost and alone. I know God is with me because I continue to press toward the mark, I know He is there because I still hear his voice. I am looking forward to this study. I read the first lesson of this week and I felt a peace in my spirit. May we all find what we are after with this study.

• Gemma says:

Hi, I’m from Illinois. What a tough question. The one word I would write on the palm of my hand is “love.” Without it, nothing is worth anything really.

• Faithfilled Mom/ Katherine says:

I would write Secure on my palm. Mostly because my faith might be a big as a mustard seed. I am such a task oriented person and such a perfectionist. It is by no act of mine I know that gets me to the kingdom and I think I am so weak. : )

• Carrie says:

I am from Westcliffe, Co are there any other ladies in the area taking this class? I am really looking forward to this study , i have started the book and this weeks study. What day do we get on for the chat?

• Sarah says:

I’m from Duvall, Wa. And excited to hear from God during this study. If I were to write one word it would be joy…

• Carolyn says:

I’m registering late for the study, but I hope you’re able to squeeze me into the group. My name is Carolyn, I’m from just outside of Philadelphia. One word I would write on my palm is “blessed.”

• corinna says:

O.k. so, in all my excitement, I forgot to answer the 2 ?s’. I am from North Carolina and I would write the word, “Grace”

• corinna says:

o.k…forgot to write a few answers in all my excitement! lol!!! I am from NC and the one word I would write in the palm of my hand is, “Grace”.

• corinna says:

Am ordering the book as we speak! SO blessed for finding this site!

• Sequellah{sakilah} says:

Hello, Im from New Jersey. This is my first time here. so Im anxious! if you wrote one word on the palm of your hand, what would it say? Rejection.

• Christine Smith says:

Sounds like the devil is feeding you lies! You’re a daughter of the King and you are loved…put on the Heiress crown and stand your ground, loved by Him. 🙂

• Erica says:

Hi my name is Erica. My one word would be faith!

• Erica says:

The devil is realy trying to discourage me! I am trying to participate i this online bible study but for some reason, I am not successful. I purchased the book weeks ago, I check the website daily for info, I was so eager for April 30, 2012 to get here, but still no luck. I will not give up, I know in the end God will get the glory. I am keeping the faith, wriiten on my palm! Perfect example!

• Katie says:

Hello! My name is Katie and I am from Minnesota. I am excited that I found this website, and can’t wait to start the Bible Study. If I wrote one word in the palm of my hand, it would be “pray” as a reminder to continually be in conversation with Jesus.

• kbyers56 says:

One word? HELP. I haven’t been involved in Bible study for a while and I recently heard a song that speaks volumes to my heart. One line goes “when there’s dust on the Bible, there’s a storm raging in my soul”.

• Rana says:

Hello! I am from Oklahoma. The one word I would write on my hand would be, “STOP!” Satan really tries to keep me looking back. He loves to remind me of my failures and keep me in that place that God has taken me away from. Isn’t it funny, how a simple thought or memory can cause doubt and fear in the present. I shout, “STOP!” to Satan and give God authority over it all! I praise his name and ask for his sweet reminder of the blessings and strength that he has given me. I speak it out with my voice…..so Satan can hear me cry out for God’s help loud and clear!!!! I am a daughter of the KING!!!

• Ann says:

Hello! This is Ann from NY. I’m excited for this study. I might have to leave town in which case I will have to finish this without the group. Thank you!

• Nonhlanhla says:

hi. My name is Nonhlanhla, for short its Nono, thats th easier version. Its a Zulu name which means luck. I am live in Johannesburg in South Africa. My word would be ‘help’ because there is so much i am struggling with at the moment. I need God’s touch and help, I desperately need to feel His presence in my life so that I am assured He is with me

• Melanie says:

Hi everyone, my name is Melanie (prefer Mel though). I live near Boston, MA. I have lived up and down the east coast (NY, FL, GA, TN to name a few). The word on my palm- peace…. to remember this daily in the hectic world we live in.

• Dawn says:

Hi this is dawn in MD. A bit late but better late than never. Grateful for this online bible study and looking forward to the blesings I will receive (seen and unseen).

• Jo-Anne K says:

Hi everyone! My name is Jo-Anne and I am from Okotoks, Alberta, Canada. Just returning from holidays and my word would be ‘Seek’, as in seek God for direction – where do I go from here?!

• Christina Tackett says:

Hi! I’m Christina Tackett. I read Lessons I have learned in the dark along time ago and have wanted to go through one of here bible studies for a while now. I am so glad to have the opportunity to do this study and know that God is going to do great things.

• Megan T says:

My name is Megan, from Santa Clarita, CA. My word would be daughter…I have a Heavenly Father who created me, seeks me, and loves me no matter what.

• Katie M says:

My name is Katie, from Sevierville, TN. My word would be blessed. No matter what happens I always need to think of how blessed I am!

• Megan T says:

Hi Katie! This off topic from Bible Study, but I see that you are from TN. I have contemplated relocating to the midwest somewhere. How do you like where you live? Can you tell me about it?

• Melanie says:

I use to live near Kingsport, TN.

• Gretta says:

Hi my name is Gretta and I am from MIssissippi. This is my first bible study, and I am very excited and open to the spiritual growth and understanding this will give me. My one word would be Hope.

• Debbie Epps says:

Hi, my name is Debbie. The word I would put on my palm is love.

• Jill says:

I’m Jill from Washington and my word would be faith..

• Heather says:

Hi! My name is Heather. My word would be Grace.

• Laura Scissons says:

Looking forward to my first online Bible Study! Word on my hand?? Today it would be trust (and obey) 🙂

• Ashley says:

Hi, I’m Ashley from Massachusetts. If I wrote one word on my hand it would be focus.

• Wela says:

Hi, my name is Wela. I’m from Dubai. I just signed up for this study and downloaded the book in pdf version. I hope I can still join the small group discussion. My word would be happiness!

• Christine Smith says:

Yes, if you register by today we’ll still have room in the small groups. A leader will contact you later today or tomorrow.

• Autumn Grant says:

I thought I posted my comment, but now I don’t see it….this is my first online Bible study – can you tell? 😉 Anyway, my name is Autumn and I live in Arizona. My word would probably be grace, as I need to be reminded OFTEN of God’s grace for me and to extend that grace to others – especially my poor husband and children who have to put up with me!

• Autumn Grant says:

Hi, my name is Autumn. This is my first online Bible study and I’m very excited about it! 🙂 I live in Arizona. The word I would write on my hand would be…..grace. I need to be reminded OFTEN of God’s grace to me and to be extending that grace to others — especially my poor children and husband who have to put up with me! 🙂

• Jayce says:

My name is Jayce and I’m from Huntsville, AL. I would write LIVE on the palm of my hand to remind myself to live each day to the fullest.

• Robin Carlson says:

Hi! I’m Robin. I live in Monroe, WA. My word would be “priorities”.

• Kelly Boyer Sagert says:

My name is Kelly and I’m from Ohio. On my hand: grace.

• Melissa says:

This will be my first online Bible study also! My name is Melissa and I live in Wyoming. My word would be ‘patience’ since lately I’ve had to remind myself to be patient and things will work themselves out.

• Jennifer says:

I’m Jennifer, from Pennsylvania. Not sure what my word would be. Hoping this will help me figure that out. Looking forward to this!

• Julie says:

My name is Julie and I am very much looking forward to this study. If I could write one word on the palm of my hand it would be “His”.

• Carol says:

Hi, Im carol look forward to the study. My word would be patience

• tiffany newby says:

My name Tiffany from huntsville,Alabama. I am very interested in the study. I would write help on the palm on my hand.

• Nancy says:

I’m also excited to start my first online bible study. My word would be “Blessed”. Even though I have been through many trials the last couple of years I feel very Blessed.

• Pat says:

Hello, My name is Pat and I am from Tennessee. I am looking forward to this bible study.

• Carla says:

I’m excited to start this new study! My word would be “strength”. I’m working on building my physical strength right now, as well as spiritual and emotional. I have the word on a ring already so it’s sort of already there!

• Laura Scissons says:

Laura, Prescott, AZ
    Looking forward to my first online Bible Study! Word on my hand? I agree with Kris … depending upon the day/moment, it would change … but the word that keeps coming to mind is Trust (and Obey) 🙂

• Renee says:

I signed up for the study, but am not in a small group. Have those been formed yet?

• Christine Smith says:

Small groups are being formed this weekend and you’ll receive an email Sunday or Monday from your group leader.

• Sunny Girl says:

I thought that i registered for this Bible study but i didn’t receive confirmation either.. just letting you know i have my book and i ready for the new lessons…. Hope your day is Great!

• Christine Smith says:

I just sent you a test email, we’ve had problems in the past trying to send you messages so I’m seeing if it’s corrected. When I entered your email into the “subscribe via email” box on the right of this screen, I saw you were not registered for the updates by email. You should receive a Feedburner confirmation and you MUST click the confirmation in order to receive the updates.It’s a safety feature to prevent spam from this website.

• Christine Smith says:

I tested your email and it bounced again, here is the message I received: Technical details of permanent failure:
      Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (state 14).

• Christine Smith says:

I tested it using my business email address and it bounced again. This is the reply: —– Transcript of session follows —– … while talking to mx4.hotmail.com.:
        >>> DATA
        <<< 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable 550 5.1.1 .. User unknown <<< 503 Need Rcpt command.

• Wendy says:

I’m Wendy from Athens, AL. I’d write the word “Eli”.

• Nadine Davis says:

I would like to confirm that I am registered for the Fingerprints of God study. It seems that I have not been able to receive any communications from you since 4/24. I am using another email address but I registered previously using the email address ….. Can someone please confirm you have received this so that I won’t miss our study?

• kris says:

Kris, Meridian, Ms

Hmm…depending on what day, and what time you looked at my hand, I’m sure my word would change!! Emotions, thoughts and activities are ever-changing along with me! So, maybe the word Living. I’m living my ever-changing life!

• Shery says:

Sherry, Clarksville, Tn

If you wrote one word on the palm of your hand, what would it say? Faith

Jennifer D, San Antonio, TX

Answer to this question- if you wrote one word on the palm of your hand, what would it say? patience

• Kersten says:

Hello my name is Kersten and the word that would be on my hand is Blessed:) i am so excited about this bible study i cant wait.

• Valarrie says:

Hello, my name is Valarrie. I am from a suburb of Dallas, Texas. This is my first online bible study. I usually do Bible study at my church home Fall and Spring. Our Spring study just ended. We just finished Women of the Bible. Our group actually did this Fingerprints of God study a few seasons ago and I remember enjoying it so much so look forward to revisiting this study here!

I’m a mommy of an 11-year-old daughter, 6-year-old son, and am 19 weeks pregnant with our third! I work from home and am looking forward to summer break with my kiddos home…countdown is 4 weeks! That is why I wanted to try an online Bible study 🙂

My word would have to be persevere.

• Cassie says:

Hello, my name is Cassie I am from a tiny town in Missouri called Monroe City. Just ordered my book and am so excited. This is my first online Bible study! My word would be Blessed! Both my older children just received Christ and we are planning their baptism. So wonderful to know I have accomplished such a wonderful goal as a parent( teaching my children about God) and I will someday spend eternity with my God, my Saviour Jesus, and my family in Heaven!!

• Jennifer says:

Hey everyone… I’m excited to join this study. This is my 1st on-line bible study so please baer with me 🙂 My name is Jennifer and I live in Richmond Virginia.

• Jill P says:

I’m Jill from Texas. My word would be growing….=]

• Yvonne says:

Hi! I am Yvonne from Ohio and the word on my hand would be GRACE as a reminder of what He has done for me but also what I need to do for others 🙂

• Sharon Lewis says:

Hello, my name is Sharon Lewis from Thomaston, Georgia. The word I would write on my hand is “BLESSED.” I am overwhelmed with how good God has been to me, and it is so much more than I deserve. Even the stuff that seemed bad for so long has turned out for my good.

• Kim says:

My name is Kim and I’m from Beaumont, TX. My word would be ’empty’ because I just don’t feel like I have anymore to give. I need refilling!

• Jill P says:

Kim. That would’ve been my word before my last bible study. Now it’s growing with a smile. You are in my prayers. I’ve been there before. And it hurts. Blessings to you.

• Chrissy says:

My word would be inspired! Since I have began the study of the word and have been diligently following the Lord my life has been turned upside down and in the best possible ways. The Lord truly is my savior and my Rock, Praise the Lord!!

• Karen says:

Hi, I’m Karen and I’m from St Augustine, FL, and my word would be SUBMIT, because I am working each day on submitting all to God, and letting Him have His way with me 🙂

• Jennifer says:

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I currently live in Martinsburg, West Virginia. I would write “grace” on my hand.

• Laura says:

I’m Laura and I’m from Atlanta, GA. My word would be ”happy” because I am– God has blessed me with a great life!

• Nicole says:

Hello, I’m Nicole from Nebraska and the word I would write on my hand would be READY. Not only because I”m ready to have my second child in 9 weeks but because I’m so ready for God to use me to glorify him!

• Liz says:

I’m Liz and I’m kind of from all over, but I currently reside in the US in Florida. I have two words, one for each hand perhaps. One is who I am the other us who I want to be. My words are broken and dauntless.

• Julie says:

My name is Julie. I live in Abilene, TX with my husband of 22 years and our two children. I have wanted to do this study for awhile and am very excited about it! On my palm I would write His.

• Anne Maxwell says:

Hi my name is Anne and I am from Forster, NSW, Australia. I would write on the palm of my hand grace

• Tanya Zamora says:

Hi, my name is Tanya and I live outside Atlanta, Georgia. I have three daughters (two birth children and one stepdaughter). The word I would write in my hand is caretaker. I love my life, but I feel as if I’m always stepping up to take care of my family. I am working on making more “me” time a priority.

• Bev says:

My name is Beverley and I thought I already joined, but I don’t see my name here anymore. I want to be in the Fingerprints of God study. I live in Markham Ontario Canada and I am looking forward to beginning the study. Picking up my book this Saturday.

• Patty Maternowski says:

Picking up book tonight, excited to start.

• Kim Briddle says:

Hi my name in Kim and I live on a farm outside Riverton, Wyoming. I have 3 grandchildren whom I adore so I would write Nana.

• Jennifer Hackbarth says:

My name is Jennifer Hackbarth I am from rib lake wi and I am a mother of five and a grandmother of six. The word I would write is grandma

• Brandy Hackbarth says:

My name is Brandy Hackbarth I live in rib lake wi and I am a teacher so the word I would write would be teacher

• Jamie says:

My name is Jamie and I live in Oklahoma. I have a wonderful husband, two children and eight grandchildren and I would write “loved” on my palm because I am surrounded by the love of my family and the realization of how God loves me amazes me more and more everyday.

• Becca Walker says:

My name is Becca Walker I am from rothschild WI the word I would write on my hand would be MOM

• Stacie says:

My name is Stacie. I’m from Covington, Va, and my word is Believe. All things are possible if you just believe in Him….

• Sara says:

Hi, I’m Sara from Texas. The word I would write in my hand would be growing. I have such high expectations of myself and others that I sometimes forget that we are all constantly growing in Christ.

• stephanie carter says:

I am a stay at home mom of two sons. I homeschool I love God and live intentional I am very excited to do this and love writing. One word on my hand would be DESTINY

• Terrie says:

My name is Terrie…I live on the coast of Mississippi. I would write “covered”. To put that hand up to satan to remind him that I am covered by the precious blood of Jesus…already bought, sealed and delivered!

• Judith says:

One word – Thankful. Thank you for the opportunity to learn more about how we as Christians can impact (in a Jesus style) those around us.

• Cindy H says:

Hi,
    My name is Cindy, and I live in Arkansas. I think the word “Pray” would be a good reminder to write on the palm of my hand. 🙂

• Karen says:

Hey, my name is Karen…I live in North Carolina. I would write the word Jesus as a reminder that I should live my life more like he did…treat others as he did, serve as he did, and LOVE others as he did.

• kela says:

I am Kela from Louisiana. I would write trust as a reminder to trust in God even when things aren’t going as I think they should.

My name is Angie and I live in Iowa Word = “loving”

• McLinda says:

Hi, my name is McLinda (Macklinda), I prefer Mac though. I’m happily married to the man of my prayers and we have four awesome sons and one little princess. And the word I would write on my hand would be “DREAM”.

• Kelley says:

Hi. My name is Kelley. I live in Florida. I would write MOMMY.

• Gena says:

If I were going to write one word it would be strength – for with god on our side, we have the strength to get through anything/

• Jan Weddle says:

My name is Jan &I live in Indiana. I would write FAITH.

• Angie B. says:

Hi, my name is Angie. I am from Kansas City, Missouri. If i wrote one word on my palm it would be….happiness! 🙂

• Christina Shubert says:

My name is Chrissy. I am from Texas. I would write “live”.

• Kelly says:

My name is Kelly. I’m from Maryland. I would write pray on my hand. No matter what happens you can always pray about it.

• Sondra says:

My word would be “hope” just as a reminder that no matter what happens today, there is always hope in tomorrow and to get up every day knowing and believing in that hope for brighter days to come.

• Robin says:

I am from Idaho, currently living in Peru for two years. My word would be “lovely.” To remind to look for the lovely in all the things He has created!

• Theresa Black says:

Presence, His Fingerprints means His presence is real to me. Looking forward to my first cyber study!

• Linda says:

Hi

I’m Linda from Pennsylvania. I enjoy the online Bible studies.

One word on my palm? Blessed!

• Anne says:

Hi there

My name is Anne, I am from Scotland..My hand would have the word ‘thanks’ or if I was allowed two ‘thank you’. I would write this because that is what I would like to say to God for loving me and for putting up with me and secondly ‘thanks’ for helping me find this website because I really need the fellowship of other likeminded women. Looking forwars so much to hearing from you and learning about God through this study.
    ‘thanks’ …

Anne

• Kendra says:

I look forward to joining an online Bible study with you all…..
    Kendra

• Evet says:

Hello…my name is Evet and I live in Missouri. One word that I would write on my palm right now would be “Help”.

• LaTanya says:

So excited…I purchased the iPad version for my book. I will excitedly go to purchase my workbook tomorrow at Lifeway Christian Bookstore!!!

• Patty Doyle says:

My name is Patty and I am from Idaho. I joined the online bible study for it’s flexible meeting times and small group commitment. On my palm I would write LOVE because everyone wants to be loved and valued.

• Mandy Scheiern says:

My name is Mandy and I am from Lowell, Michigan. If I wrote one word on my hand it would say “exhausted”.

• Erica Collins says:

My name is Erica. I’m from Cedar Rapids, IA. My word would be Truth.

• Jeana says:

Hello my name is Jeana, I am from Fairbury, NE. I found this study because I have a little girl who is 4 1/2 and diagnosed with Moderate Autism. I also have a 1 year old, and they make it impossible for me to go to a bible study so I figured I would try online. Glad I found this my sister and mom are doing this too so we are all excited! If I could write one thing on my palm it would be HOPE. I always have to cling to hope when dealing with the girls, fighting through the autism and every challenge that comes with it.

• Roseanna says:

Hello,
    My name is Roseanna, I live in CA. Looking forward to this study. When I read the question about the one word, “help” was the first word. I wanted it to be something else, but that is the first word that popped into my mind.

• Margaret S says:

Hi I am Margaret. This is my first online study and i thank this will be fun. My word is Faith.

• Terri Hunt says:

Hi, My name is Terri. I have never participated in an online bible study group and am looking forward to it. My word is Grace.

• Wanda says:

My name is Wanda, both my daughters are both doing this study with me so I am excited about it. I have seven kids and 15 grandchildren, 1 is only a week old. I am from Centerview Mo. and if I could write one word on my palm it would be trust.

• Lisa says:

Hi, my name is Lisa. I am new to online Bible study, I’m from Monroe, GA but am currently living in Wyoming! My word is MERCY!!! Cant wait to get started!!!

• Kim Ayers says:

Hello ladies, my name is Kim. I am new to the online Bible study and am very excited to start. My word is Faith. It’s what everyday hinges on. I have been married a year and a half and we have a 6 month old baby girl named Kayla Rae. She is my world. We also have an 8 year old boy who surely keeps us busy. Well Can’t wait to experience this with some wonderful ladies. Blessings to all!!

• Brittany says:

Hello, my name is Brittany from Louisville, Kentucky.
    I am very blessed to have come across this great bible study resource. I prayed that I would have more time to worship and study GOD and he has given it to me. So I’m looking forward to April 30!

• Jessica Lemka says:

Hello,
    My name is Jessica and I live in Harrisonville, MO. I am so looking forward to this study. I just had my 5th child on the 11th of April. My kids range from 15 years old to 6 days old. I am looking forward to being able to stay connected to a study even though my life is crazy busy. My word would be……balance.

• Meara says:

HI! My name is Meara! I am SO excited to have found this study! I can’t wait until the 30th. I live in Hampton, Va with my husband and cat named Grace! We live a happy fun life as newlyweds! If I had to write one word I would say “Rejoice”

• Letty says:

Hi. I’m Letty living in Merritt Island FL. I’ve never done anything like this before. Didn’t realize it was available online. Really excited & looking forward to this bible study. My word is JOY.

• Bev says:

Hi, My name is Bev and I live in Markham Ontario Canada. I’m looking forward to this Bible Study on April 30th. I would say. . .Forgiven

• Kylie says:

Hey! I’m Kylie. I reside in TX. My palm would say “fighter”.

• Annette says:

Hello, My name is Annette. I live in Wyoming and I would write …Blessed

• Kim says:

My name is Kim and I am from TX. My plam would say “Hope”

• Pat says:

My name is Pat and I am from TN. I am looking forward to this bible study!!!

• Heather S says:

My name is Heather from Alabama and my palm would say “Grace”

• Connie - Arkansas says:

Redeemed

• Alana C says:

I’m Alana from Council Bluffs, IA. My palm would say “hopeful.”

• Pam says:

Hi to everyone….I, too, live in North Carolina, between Raleigh and Greensboro. This is my first online Bible study so please be gentle!! I’m really looking forward to learning and discussing. My palm would say: “devoted” (to God first, then wife, mother, daughter).

• Heather S. says:

Hey there!
    I’m Heather in Alabama. This is my 1st online study and I am looking forward to it. The word on my palm would be: Love

• Kim Jones says:

Hi! I’m Kim from NC. I am married with two wonderful children!
    Palm: blessed

• Aleta says:

This will be my first online Bible Study. I’m excited about it.

I’m married, no children, living in Metairie, Louisiana (suburb outside of New Orleans).

Word: Growth

• Maryanne Smith says:

I’m single living in Michigan, I’m excited and looking forward to this bible study!

Blessed

• Kari S. says:

My name is Kari from Portland, Oregon. I am excited about a new study! My word would be “learning”.

• Ruth says:

I’m married and from NYC. Very excited to join this group!

Palm: Peace

• Katherine R says:

I’m Katherine from Manassas, Virginia. Redeemed would be written on the palm of my hand.

• Diana Besser says:

Hi, I’m Diana Besser from California, 57 years old. Been married for 30 years. I am so looking forward to be learning from the Word of God, it’s been a while and I need this. On the palm of my hand I would write “Thankful”.

• Sharon Compton says:

Sharon from Gilbert, AZ

PALM READS: Forgiven

• Andi B says:

Hi, I’m Andi from Los Angeles, CA. This is my first bible study and the word on my palm would be Eager!!! Can’t wait to see what God has in store. Blessings!

• Jenise S. says:

Hi ladies! I’m Jenise from Chicago and I’m looking forward to participating in this study:) This is also my first online bible study and I’m currently in a place in my life that this subject is very necessary and real to some areas that I’m dealing with. Written on the palm of my hand is “life”, because everything starts with life, and making the most of what God has blessed me with.

• b says:

Hi
    i’m ;b
    i’m signing up for both this and the “Knowing God” study. i hope i’m not taking on too much. i am at a loss right now and pray that large chunks of time with God and accountable to you all will get me grounded again.

i would write the word “LOVE”, but what i hope i would see is a nail scar.

• Lety Seaver says:

My name is lety I am 26 years old, I live in orange county California. I just had a baby 3 months ago and couldn’t be happier. My husband and I have been married 4 years and going strong. It’s been hard for me to go to church since my little guy was born, trying to get him in church schedual is not easy 🙂 so I love this idea of bible study online.

The word that would be written on my palm would be “blessed” God had blesses me and my family so much it’s amazing.

• Eilene says:

Hi, I’m Eilene from Kansas City, MO area & I am looking forward to this study, it will be my first online bible study. I believe my word on my palm would be “Believe”. Because without “believing” none of this would make any sense whatsoever.

• Cheryl S says:

Hi, I am Cheryl from Missouri. This will be my first on-line bible study and I am very anxious to get started. The one word written on my palm would be pray.

• Stefanie says:

Hello, My name is Stefanie. I am 41 years old. I am married and a mom to two boys who are 12 and 7 years old. I live in Michigan. This is my first online Bible Study and I am very excited. I have felt very far away spiritually from the Lord lately and have felt the call to come closer again. I am looking forward to my journey.

If there was one word written on the palm of my hand it would be forgiveness. Because through the Lord we are forgiven and should learn to forgive as he has forgiven us.

• Sylvia says:

Hello–My name is Sylvia and I just completed my first online Bible Study “Lies
    Women Believe and the Truth That Sets them Free” It was an excellent study and I fully expect that this one will be also. The word on my hand would be “Rest” for I rest in the truth that I am compete and accepted in
    Christ.

• Terri Dickson says:

Sylvia,

That is a wonderful study.(lies women believe) I teach that in the ministry that I work with. I have never finished one of the classes that at least one of the ladies doesn’t say “that sounds just like me” . I have never done an online study but am looking forward to this !

Terri D

• Carrissa Kaser says:

Hi, my name is Carrissa. I’m a mother to a wonderful, energetic two year old. I’m excited for my first online bible study. The word on my palm would be “fruit” to remind myself all the fruits of the wonderful Spirit.

• simone says:

My name is Simone and the word written on my palm is loved

• Sarah says:

Hi from Minnesota! I am a mom of 2 adult sons ages 19 and 20. My 19 year old has Asperger’s syndrome (a form of high functioning autism). I am an elementary special education substitute teacher at an inner city Hmong charter school and LOVE MY JOB!

My palm would say “beloved” because I am God’s beloved child.

• Nicole says:

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am from Duanesburg, NY and I am a stay at home mother of 4. I am new here and I’m excited to start my first bible study. I’m not sure what a palm word is, but I can say that it was God’s Grace that I am so Blessed.

• Tiffany J. says:

Hi everyone!! My name is Tiffany J. I am from Kings Mountain, NC. I am a stay at home mom to a wonderful miracle. My son Cody was born with Spina Bifida and has been the most amazing blessing. My palm word would be BLESSED.

• Lisa S says:

Hello, from Chicao. This will be my first study with Bible Cafe’. My word with Be Faith.

• Pamela Gilbert says:

Sorry! My palm word would be ~ BLESSED

• Pamela Gilbert says:

Hi! My name is Pamela. I live in New Orleans, LA. I am a SAHM and I have five children. Can’t wait to get started with this study!

• Bonnie says:

Hi my name is Bonnie I live in Sedro-Woolley Washington my first time at the study looking forward to it my word is Mercy and Grace so thankful for it in my life.

• Joyce says:

I am Joyce, from Georgia. My palm word would be “FRIEND”

• Donna Borden says:

My first time as well. I am Donna from Front Royal Va. My palm word would be inspired.

• Holly Taylor says:

Hello:) Holly Taylor from Nashville Tn. One word… Trust

• Erin M says:

Hi, My name is Erin and I live in Milford, MA. The word on my hand would be COURAGE. This is my first bible study here and I am excited to get started!

• Tiffany W. says:

Hi, my name is Tiffany W. and I’m from Lititz, PA. If I wrote one word on my hand, it would be PERSEVERE. This will be my first bible study with Bible Cafe for Women–I’m looking forward to it 🙂

• AnnMarie C. Ortega says:

My name is AnnMarie Ortega. I live in the small town of Superior Arizona. My word would be ONE.

• Amy Cunningahm says:

My name is Amy Cunningham and I live in Fort Mill, SC. I am a mother of two teenage boys and I love every minute of it.
    One word I would right on my hand is “accepted”- He accepts me just as I am and just where I’m at!

• Wendy Yandow says:

I am also new to this Bible study. I live in Wilmington, NC and am the owner of Yandow Global Enterprises, Inc. and its subsidiary http://www.coveryourBible.com. My palm word would be HELP.

• Vicki Sorrells says:

My name is Vicki and I am from Houston, Texas. The one word I would write on the palm of my hand would be Available to remind me to be more available to serve God where ever he is leading. Looking forward to this study.

• Deb says:

Hi My name is Deborah and I’m from Hackensack, NJ. One word I would put in my palm is Jesus! I know it’s not a word but a name, but it will forever remind me that all things are in His hands!

• Kimberly Boyd says:

Hi my name is Kim, I live in Nebraska, and am a stay at home mom. The one word that would be written on my hand is GRACE.

• Deb Laster says:

my name is Deb, my word on my palm…hmmm just one word…loved andon the OTHER palm…forgiven……

Prov. 3:5-6

• marlene petroff says:

Hello,

My name is Marlene. I am a mother of a brilliant 2 yr old little girl.. I am having troubles in my marriage. I am thirsty for God’s presence and word in my life for guidance. I am looking forward to this bible study! The word you would find on my palm would be, “Guide Me”. Thank you.

• Shelly says:

I hope this is writing in the right place. I use a screen reader and its not showing the writing fields correctly. So my name is obviously Shelly and i live in Washington State with my guide dog Flora and a cat named Rain. I’ve never done an on line study before. This should be interesting

• Lauri Santellan says:

I am new to this bible study. I live in San Antonio, TX and work as a Respiratory Therapist with rotating shifts, so online should be a great benefit. My palm word would be EMPTY.

• Amy Douglas says:

I am new to this site. I have participated in a few bible studies in the past, but this will be my first on-line study. The first word that came to my mind is Love. I would use this to remind myself that God loved us first and to love your neighbor as yourself.

• Nina Onica Mpi says:

My Name is Nina, I’m a 19 year old woman. I’m a 2nd year student in the University of Western Cape. I love God so much and I just live to glorify only his name. I’m verry passinate about his word and will in my life. The word In the palm of my hand would be Champion, well because I believe that my God is a champion there is just nothing too hard for him. He also tells me in his word that I am that champion, for I an more than a conqurer.

• Lorrie says:

My name is Lorrie and I am from Fayetteville, Arkansas. My husband and I are currently living apart due to jobs. Our prayer is that we will get to be back together soon. We have been married for almost 5 years and would love to start our family soon. The word written on my hand would be searching. I am searching for the peace and comfort that only God can provide. This is my first online bible study and I am truly excited to get started!

• Monica Carnes says:

My name is Monica I am from Alabama, in a small town called Arab. I have two wonderful children and have been blessed in helping to raise three beautiful girls of a divorced mother for as far back as I can remember. The word I have wrote in my mind is patience – a gift that God himself has given me an abunence of when I needed it the most! Glory be to him! He reigns!

• Amy Douglas says:

I found this web site today. What a small world. I live in Auburn, Al, but my brother-in-law, Michael, is principal of Arab High School. His wife, Lindsey, is originally from Arab. They are currently living in Albertville, but will be moving back to Arab soon.

• Sunny Girl says:

I just finished the “Breaking Free” bible study on this site and can’t wait to get started the next bible study.. My name is Melissa, but i go by sunnygirl online.. Can’t wait to see what God is going to show me next.. Sun shines smiles to everyone!

• Annette says:

My name is Annette and I’m from the Sacramento area in northern California. My husband and I have four awesome children. This will be my first online Bible study. The word wrritten on my hand would have to be “celebrate.” I feel I need to celebrate each day, each person and everything in and around our lives deserve to be celebrated as a gift from God–even the bad things.

• Robin says:

I have just started doing online Bible study and am LOVING it…I am very active in my church and teach many things…I LOVE having a place to study “just for me”. I know that sounds selfish but it is really filling my cup. I live in beautiful Colorado and have two girls ages 16 and 23 and a wonderful husband. Life has not always been easy and we have our struggles, but God is so faithful and I think I am just remembering that more. One word in the palm of my hand….”knowing” God knows exactly whats going on, what I need, when I need, and every tear, hurt and struggle….He did not forget me, or lose me, or overlook me!!

• Erica Pepper says:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Erica, I am from Columbus,Ohio. I am looking forward to this study, it will be my first online study with Bible Cafe. If I have to write one word on my hand it would be ‘Open’ I need to open myself to God and learn to listen to what he is trying to tell me.

• Melissa says:

This is my first as well so I’m excited to participate and hope to become a regular. I have 2 small kids and just cannot always get to Bible study at our church and there aren’t a lot of younger families that attend our church so often the Bible studies are not geared to my age group so it can be hard to relate. And my husband often has to travel for work so it’s hit or miss if he will be in town to help me with the kids. I’m excited to have an online opportunity!

• Sharon Barnard says:

I am Sharon, Fort Worth Texas and the one word I would write on my hand is Believe because I must believe fully in God’s plan for my life.

• Sheree Poole says:

Hello…I am Sheree from S.C., and I would like to participate in “Fingerprints of God” alongside “Knowing God by Name. I love being in the Word and these two studies compliment each other very well. I will begin my day with “Knowing God” and end my day with “Fingerprints of God.” It just doesn’t get any better than that. The first word that came to mind is “His.” I am thankful to be His and in the family of God where I’m safe. God bless each of you as you study God’s Word. See y’all online 🙂

• Jessica says:

Hello! My name is Jessica, I live in Cincinnati Ohio. The word I would write is STOP. I am always on the run and need to stop, enjoy the moment and be peaceful.

• Melissa says:

Hi my name is Melissa and I live in Texas. The one word I would write on my hand would be faith because I am realizing that every single thing I do or don’t do or think about is centered on faith. Sometimes I have complete faith and other times I am shaky and question my faith. I need to grow in my trust and faith and realize that my faith will allow me to give everything to Him and release myself into His will.

• Jackie says:

Hi, my name is Jackie. I am from Duvall, WA and attend A.C.C. The word I would write is Surrender, because I am learning to surrender all things to Him.

• Veronica says:

Hello everyone ~ I am Veronica and I am live in Northeast Nebraska. The one word I would write on my palm would be “Listen”. Sometimes I forget I need to not do any talking and just sit and listen to the beauty that is God.

• Denise Brinkmeyer says:

Hi there, I’m Denise. I’m from central PA. My word would be grace, because I need to remember daily that I need to give it to others as God has given it to me.

• Danielle says:

Hi, my name is Danielle and I live in NJ. My word is Free becausewith Jesus in my heart I am free.

• gretha says:

Hi, my name is Gretha and I live in the Netherlands. The word I would write in my hand in this period of time woule be: Hind. (the hind on high places)

• Anne says:

Hi, my name iss Anne and I live in Germany. My word is GRACE because we might not deserve God´s grace all the time but nevertheless we can count on it…

• gale says:

Hi! I am from Minnesota and am excited to start this study on the fingerprints of God. My one word on my hand would be Jesus so everyone I meet would know that I love and follow Jesus. Also it would be a wonderful conversation starter for ministry.

• katie says:

Hi my name is Katie, and I live in Ky. I think the word I would write on my hand is unsure. i always feel as if I never do or am enough.

• Jackie says:

Hi Katie, I have had those feelings for many years. God is showing me that those thoughts are lies. When you ask Christ into your life, you are a new creature And ALL your sins are forgiven, past, present and future. Do you understand what that means? We do not have to DO anything OR BE anyone other than what we are in CHRIST we are now perfect to God. However, I do want to please him because of what he has done for me. His holy spirit is here to help us, we don’t have to do it on our own, we cant. Just keep seeking him. Jackie

• Nadine Davis says:

Hi! My name is Nadine. I live in Charlotte, NC. The word I would write on my hand would be Safe. I am convinced that because of the completed work of Jesus I am safe and secure until He comes to redeem me unto himself.

• Alicia Carr says:

Hello! My name is Alicia and I am currently living in Cypress, TX. If I could put one word on my hand it would be FAITH because no matter the circumstance or situation if you have faith in the Lord and all his mighty acts you will forever be able to do all that you put your mind, body and soul to!

• Donna Marie says:

Hi everyone! I’m Donna and I’m living in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. If I could write one world on my palm, it would definitely be BELIEVE. It’s something I say around the office quite often to encourage people and remind them to place their trust in God and His timing.

• Missy says:

Hi, my name is Missy.I’m from a small town in southern Indiana. The word I would write would be Precious.

• Carolina Fedoruk says:

Hi, my name is Carolina Fedoruk, I’m from Brazil, I would write the word FOREVER….

• Jeana says:

If I could write one word on my palm it would be TRUST. I have an autistic 4 year old and a 1 year old and there are some days that all I can do is trust in God that he will carry me through the really tough days.

• AdeleAlys says:

My name is AdeleAlys and I am from Matthews, NC. To make my word, I am adding a hypen. It would be HOLD-FAST in hopes it would function like the ALL GONE my childhood sippy cup…to remind me to reach back out to Jesus whenever I make the mistake of letting go.

• Robin Bourgeois says:

I am Robin and I live in Millbrook, AL. I would write the word SURVIVOR on my palm.

• Selena says:

My name is Selena and I live Clinton,Ms. I would write the words Prayer on my palm.

• Jenna D says:

I’m Jen and I live in Maple Grove, MN. I would write the word love on my palm.

• Lisa S says:

I am in Chicago, the best city ever! I would writh Pray on my palm!

• Lisa Dertz says:

Hi! I’m Lisa from Phoenix, AZ. I would write “Faith” on my hand.

• Maria says:

Hi, my name is Maria and I’m from Dayton, Ohio. I would write Surrender on my palm. Surrendering your life to God can tasking. I sometime feel like I have outside sources trying to put me to the test with my walk with God and a need remember that I have to surrender my life him so that you can continue to be molded into the woman that God would have me to became in life.

• Paula says:

Hi, my name is Paula. I am from Columbus, GA. I would write the word Pray on my palm.

• Cindy Scoma says:

I am Cindy, I am 41 and I live in Grandview, Texas.

• Lane says:

Hi, My name is Lane and i am currently doing a bible study on this website, loving how it keeps you connected and accountable, along with scripture memorization weekly and music and picture wednesday, having multiple ways to connect you to God’s Word in our busy “world” as we have made it. I am 37 and live in Dallas. If i had one word on my hand, it would be “saved” to remind me that God has chosen me, and I am His child. I have been saved.

• Kristen says:

Hello, my name is Kristen. I am from central Pennsylvania. This is my first online Bible study, and I am really excited to see what God has for me to learn. One word I would write in my hand is Faith. I have found that when life get tough, if I cling to my faith, the Lord provides all my needs.

• Ronda says:

Hello, my name is Ronda, I am from Chicago, IL.. This is also my first bible study online, but I am so looking forward to it. One word I would put on my hand is Help. I am learning that I need God’s help and direction in all things in my life. I try to do things on my own, which leads me frustrated and defeated.. but I know if I trust God and lean on him for true wisdom, understanding and help, things will line up in my life according to His will.

• Monica B says:

Hello Everyone!! My name is Monica, I am 39 years old and I live in OH. This is my first experience with an online bible study and I am really looking forward to it. I am really looking to get closer to God and pass that on to my kids. If I wrote one word on the palm of my hand, it would say “love”. Love of God, love of family, and love of self are so important and I feel that if those things are prevalent in my life, nothing else can go wrong.

• Katie M says:

My name is Katie, I am 21 years old and live in Sevierville, Tennessee. The one word that I would write on my palm would be “blessed”, that way throughout the day, no matter how good or bad, I’d look down and remember how blessed I am and that no hardships will every matter, because if God leads you to it, He’ll lead you through it! 🙂

• Diane Meyer says:

Hi All! I am Diane I am originally from NJ but currently living in VA. I will eventually call MN where hubby is from. home We have been stuggling as well in many areas but things are finally looking like they are headed in the right direction. My word is patience. I am a very impatint person and learning the hard way tht i have to slow down and be patient. I am really looking forward to this bible study.

• Rachel Kelly says:

Hi! I’m Rachel 🙂 I’m a 28 year-old newlywed who is pregnant! I currently live in Northern California. The one word I’d write on my hand is “Hope”. Life circumstances are bleak right now for hubby and I, and we’re struggling to get by. With a baby on the way, we worry more than needed. Life is nothing without hope.

• Stacy S says:

Hello – I am Stacy from McAlester, Oklahoma. I am a wife and mother of five children, ages 19 to 3 years. If I could write one word on my palm it would be GRACE. Thank you! I look forward to this study!

• Celena Vincent says:

I originally grew up in South Hill/ Puyallup Area in WA and moved down to TX due to a duty station move (military family). I currently live in Tyler, TX. I am a stay at home mommy of 4. The one word I would write on my palms is Hope. There is hope with everything, no matter what 🙂

• I would like to take the bibel srudy of Fingerprints of God . The word I would write on my palmis TRUST. To trust God in any and all circumstances. Froe he <<Knows what is best for me. I am a retired Hospice Nurse who is residingin beautiful Lake Chapala are in Mexico. We haev lived her 5 years and love it. I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters and 4 great grandkids. I don´t see them often but God is everyting to me and He provides for our needs here.
    God Bless

• Carrie Simpson says:

Hello, this is my second bible study on this site. I am a working mother of two , a 12 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter. I live in California. If I had one word to write in my hand, it would be “blessings”. This would be to remind me of the many blessings God has given to me, and to not lose track of those blessings. I am looking forward to this study and building a greater relationship with God.

• Jennifer Kerby says:

Hi I’m Jennifer from Puyallup, Wa. I am 30 yrs old, a wife, a mother of a 2yrs old boy, and a peds nurse. I have done a bible study here one time before and loved and am rejoining. The one word I would right on my hand is “Belief”. Because even though I believe we all need reminding for God to help our unbelief.

• Blessing Valerie Mhosva says:

Hello, i am new to this site and would like to join the bible study group. I am a 29 year old married mother of 1, i have a 14 month old son. I am Zimbabwean, but currenlty residing in Mozambique where my husband is stationed with work. The word i would write on my palm is HOPE, and this is because hope gives us a reason to look forward to the future and God gives us hope to sustain us in all situations and all circumstances, we can always hope for a better tomorrow, right?.

• Janene Tarchinski says:

The one word I would write on the palm of my hand would be “Faith”. Having Faith is what gets me through each day. God is always Faithful and I have to remind myself that in good times and especially in the bad times. I love learning more and more about God so thank you for this website!

• Chris says:

Chris from Los Angeles, California. My word would be “Hope”, to remind myself and others to not give up.

• Maribel Villalobos says:

God Bless all, I’m from Puerto Rico. The one word written on the palm of my hand is Love because for he loved us and teaches us how to Love one another each and everyday….For God is Love and without God we are nothing…..God Bless and Enjoy the Bible Study!!!!

• Maryln says:

I am from Colorado….I was looking for Beth Moore’s Bible Study on James. The one word written on my palm is w(hole). I am whole by His many holes.

• Denise says:

I just discovered the Women’s Bible Cafe tonight while surfing the Internet for a Beth Moore study – God’s awesome timing brought me here! I am a busy mother of three incredibly loving children. My one word written on my palm is: Love. God loves me despite all my sins and weaknesses!

• Michelle Mamphoke says:

hi* my name is Lerato from South Africa and I’m still a varsity student and my one word is “Grace”

• Tonya Mathis says:

I think I wrote it wrong so Ill write it again. The one word I would write on my palm would be (Love)
    I would write that because thats what i really need right now.

• Tonya Mathis says:

The one word I would right on my palm would be love is god and I need badly.

• Brenda says:

Hi. I’m Brenda. I am a retired special education teacher and am still teaching English at a nearby community college. I am a pastor’s wife, the mother of 2 children, and the grandmother of 2. My word would be “secure.”

• Andrea says:

Hi! My name is Andrea…I’m a stay at home mom to 3 little ones…and my word would be Grace. I’m from Southern California!

• Michelle P. says:

Hi, my name is Michelle. I am married, a mother of two, and live in TN. “Faith”

• Linda says:

Hi! My name is Linda… one word on the palm of my hand? “Mercy”.

• Laverne (Missy) says:

Hi Sonya and Jenny –

My name is Laverne and I’m curently in Chicago, IL, but I am from New York City. I’m very excited about this study. It will be my first one here but certainly not my last.

I’m just finishing up a study with my church: Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer and Holy Spirit and Revelation (this study uses scripture only)

The one word on the palm of my hand would have to be “Glory” its how I feel when I think about God, when I talk about God and when I meditate on God.

God bless!

• jenny whitley says:

hello,my name is jenny whitley, i am from north carolina,mother of 7

• Sonya says:

Hi, my name is Sonya, I am from Pittsburgh, PA. The one word i would write on my hand would be “Forgiven”. I struggle with accepting God’s forgiveness.

• Ashley Lenox says:

Hello! My name is Ashley, and I am from West Virginia. The one word I would write on the palm of my hand is blessed. Very excited to start this study!

• Danielle Dayton says:

Hi, my name is Danielle and I’m from Irvine, CA. I would write Abba, so whenever I looked at it I would be reminded that God is my daddy and that I’m never alone.

• Sarah says:

Greetings from Minnesota! Although I am originally from the Philadelphia area I have been living in Minnesota for the past 18 years and love it! I would have “faithfulness” in the palm of my hand as a reminder that my God is always faithful to me even when I can’t or don’t feel His presence.

• Melissa Whitbeck says:

Hi, my name is Melissa, and I’m from Enfield, CT. The word I would write on my palm would be “God” to help me stay focused on the fact that he is in charge and that I’m just the passenger!

Hi, I am Sue Alice from Greenwood, IN. In the palm of my hand would be the word. “CHOSEN” to remind me that I am a child of God.

• Sally says:

My name is Sally and I am from Edgewood,KY. The one word I would write on my palm is Trust. I Trust Father God and surrender my all to Him. I know that He will never let me down,I trust His promises in His word and I know He is there for me.

• Kelly says:

Kelly from Texas…the one word on my hand would be patience 🙂 Have a wonderful day!

• Cynthia says:

I am from Madrid, Maine

In the palm of my hand would be the word “Peace” because Jesus brings me peace.

• Shawn says:

Shawn from cenral Texas. My word “Beloved” of Christ.

• Shannon Tomlin says:

If I had one word written on the palm of my hand it would be “love” I believe that is the most important thing we can do for each other is love one another!

• Renee says:

Renee: Austin, Texas. My word would be “wait”. I wanted “we’ll see”, but that’s 2 words! Waiting to see what God has in store for me!

• Olayinka says:

Olayinka from Lagos Nigeria. The word on my palm will be LOVE, I always want to be remind myself of God’s unconditional love for me.

• Carla says:

Carla, Cincinnati, OH area. My one word would be “strength” because I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

• Christine, California Bay Area. If I had one word written on my hand it would be “heiress” to remind me I am a Daughter of the King.