Get ready for another summer Bible study at the Womens Bible Cafe™ Our summer Bible study will officially begin on June 25, 2018 and we are reading The Quest: An Excursion Towards Intimacy With God by Beth Moore. This is journaling Bible study experience and we are excited to travel together on this journey of discovery. In this 6-session Bible study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Him—a God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
Benefits of this summer study
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Fellowship in a supportive community of women who meet online
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS SUMMER STUDY
- Get a copy of The Quest Study Journal (book) by Beth Moore. Available at Christian stores, Lifeway, or Amazon.
- We recommend the optional audio/video resources from Lifeway to enhance your experience.
- Join our private Facebook group.
This Beth Moore study also has a Kids and Teen Version of The Quest- a great opportunity to experience this with the younger generations too! Look on the Lifeway website for these versions of the study journal.
If you have never participated in online study at the Womens Bible Cafe™ it’s pretty simple. You’ll read the book at home, then visit our private Facebook group to participate in online group discussions. Choose a small group that best fits your schedule…and if you miss a session then you are welcome to attend another one during the week so you do not fall behind.
Participate by yourself or with a friend. Either way, you won’t be alone! We have many women from around the world and your participation in the group discussions makes the study enjoyable for all! You are not assigned a leader, you will simply come to the first small group session on the day and time you want to participate. The leaders will ask you to introduce yourself and your name will be added to the group membership list. No emails to find, no secret groups to locate…we all meet in one online community at different times during the week.
Join this Bible Study
Affiliate Disclosure: Womens Bible Cafe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com